Looking for a cute baby gift? One of these baby rattle crochet patterns would be a great addition to a baby gift, a unique and special crochet baby toy.
There are lots of different crocheted baby rattle patterns to choose from. There are crocheted teething rings too. Read the reviews and get ready to start your next crochet toy rattle project.
Need some tips on amigurumi? Check out these links.
- Free e-book amigurumi tips
- Amigurumi Beginner Tip Video
- All About Amigurumi – All Ami
- Beginner Amigurumi Video
Looking for other cute crochet baby gifts? Try these: 29 Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns – Great Gifts, 27 Baby Shoes Crochet Patterns – Baby Booties Gift, or 17 Baby Lovey Crochet Patterns – Cute Gifts.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Baby Rattle Crochet Patterns
1. Bug Crocheted Rattle Baby Toy Pattern
The pattern is adorable and easy to follow! Can’t wait to make more! Crochet Rattle Pattern
Very nice and simple pattern. I added some more round rattles inside so the toy is louder 🙂 I recommend!
Make an cute crocheted butterfly or caterpillar baby toy with this crochet pattern
2. Pony Rattle or Teether Crochet Pattern
An adorable rainbow pony rattle baby toy. There is a matching lovey too. This crochet designer has many cute patterns for babies, like more rattles and loveys.
Super cute crochet set! I can’t wait to begin creating!
Make this cute horse baby toy pattern. This crochet designer has lots of other cute crochet baby toy patterns: baby loveys, baby rattles, and stuffed animals.
3. Fox Baby Rattle Crochet Pattern
5 out of 5 –So cute and sweet! What little baby wouldn’t love this?
fox family so cute, it has an easy reading pattern to help you make it, lot of pictures to go by, quality of the item is good, matched the description and expectations, great for a baby shower.
This crochet designer has other cute crochet baby toy patterns, like pacifier clips.
4. Sheep Baby Rattle Crochet Pattern
Great patterns and easy to follow. I love how it turned out!
Make your own cute lamb baby toy with this crocheting pattern. This would be a cute baby gift.
This crochet designer has other cute baby rattle crochet patterns, as well as, baby loveys.
5. Deer Baby Rattle Crochet Pattern
5 out of 5 –Lovely pattern, very clear instructions
I absolutely love the way this came out! It is so cute although I didn’t put the spots on.
Make your own cute fawn with dots baby toy with a wood ring.
This crochet designer has other cute baby rattle toy crochet pattern, as well as, other cute crochet animals to try.
6. Penguin Rattle Crochet Pattern
Soo cute! The description is really good, it’s not difficult to make.
I’m in love with the patterns on this shop! I made the cat and it turned great!
Make a cute baby rattle crochet pattern. This crochet toy pattern is a pack of 4: penguin, cat, giraffe, and rabbit. This designer has other cute crocheted rattle patterns and animals.
7. Elephant Crocheted Baby Rattle Pattern
5 out of 5 –I loved the pattern and the seller was very nice to me, she was wonderful!
This designer has other cute baby rattle toy crochet patterns.
8. Cow Rattle Crochet Toy
5 out of 5 –Awesome pattern easy to follow and great result.
This crochet designer has other cute crochet toy patterns for you to try, like baby loveys and other rattles.
9. Tiger Rattle Pattern
5 out of 5 –Worked up beautifully. Pattern was easy to follow. I used fine mesh tulle to stuff. Crochet Rattke Pattern
10. Unicorn Amigurumi Baby Rattle Crochet Pattern
5 out of 5 – Great patterns and easy to follow. I love how it turned out!
Such an easy pattern to make! I really enjoyed it and my niece loved it! Thank you for such an awesome pattern.
This designer has other cute crochet baby toy patterns, as well as, loveys.
11. Rainbow Sock Monkey Rattle Pattern
This designer has a bunch of adorable crochet toy patterns, stuffed crochet baby toys, loveys, rattles and more.
5 out of 5 – Crochet Rattle Pattern.
12. Bunny Teether Crochet Pattern
5 out of 5 – Easy to follow pattern and cutest bunny!! Thank you.
Make a cute crochet baby toy with this bunny pattern.
13. Elephant Teething Ring Crochet Pattern
5 out of 5 – It was my first amigurumi and i am so proud i could do it, thanks to the very clear instructions.
the illustrations also really good, 5 stars, worth the money. Next i will try the elephant. My 6 months old son loves the fox already
There are 4 crochet toy patterns in the set: a fox, elephant, bear, and seal.
14. Flamingo Toy Crochet Pattern
5 out of 5 – Well written pattern. Very clear directions and many photos provided if needed.
15. Boy or Girl Bunny Toy Crochet Pattern
5 out of 5 – These turned out so cute! I can’t wait to give them to my coworker’s new family addition! Very clear & simple instructions. Thank you!
16. Cute Set of Baby Rattle Patterns – Crocheted Toys
Easy pattern to understand and create. So cute ! I made the bunny using a size 3 yarn and it was pretty large. Definitely need small yarn and hook for these. Thanks for a great pattern.
Cannot wait to begin these streamlined rattles. Wonderful instructions and a variety of colours. Great value. Thank you
Make a cute set of crocheted baby toys. This set has lots of adorable animal crochet patterns to try, like unicorns, bees, and bunnies.
Monkey Crocheted Baby Rattle Pattern
I really love this cute monkey! Pattern is well explained and easy to follow. Thank you to the seller who replied quickly to my questions.
What a cute little pattern! I love it! Very well explained 🙂 The toy looks exactly like on the picture! Now I can sell them in my store! Highly recommended 🙂
Are Crochet Baby Rattles Safe?
Crocheted baby rattles are safe if you follow certain guidelines.
- Do not use small or loose parts.
- Use secure thread for eyes and other details.
- For safety do not use plastic eyes they can some out of the crochet gaps.
- Make sure no part can come loose no matter how much it is chewed or pull on.
- Inspect the toy every time in is used to make sure it is in good repair.
- Use easy to wash hypoallergenic yarn.
Pin for Later
Free Crochet Patterns
- Pink Bubbles Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern – simple shell
- Blue Dapple Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Gray Blue Skies Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Easy Gray & Pink Stripe Baby Blanket Pattern
- Herringbone Stripe Baby Blanket – Bernat Blanket Yarn
- Dainty Dot Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Leaf Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
- Ombre Textured Throw Blanket
- Gray Stripe Chunky Throw Blanket
- Blue Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Pink Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern