Love crocheting? Make one of these pretty cable blanket crochet patterns for looking great on your couch.
With different colors of yarn, these crochet throw blanket patterns would fit anyone’s style. You can make a crocheted cable blanket for every season.
There are lots of different cable crochet blanket patterns to choose from. Read the reviews and get ready to start your next cable afghan crochet project.
There are affiliate links in this post for crochet patterns for crochet cable throw blankets. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Learn to Crochet Cables
- Crochet Cable Pattern Stitch – Video
- 6 Stitch Cable Crochet Tutorial- Video
- Beginner Cable How to – Video
- Crochet Cable for Any Size How to
Cable Blanket Crochet Patterns
1. The Nancy Afghan Cabled Crochet Blanket Pattern
5 out of 5 review – The pattern was very detailed, and I had a lot of questions because I am relatively new to crocheting.
Joni got back to me almost instantly! She is wonderful and pleasant. I HIGHLY recommend her patterns. You go Joni! –
Make this great textured cabled crochet blanket pattern. This crocheted throw would look great in your home or for a neutral gift.
2. Gray Skies Cable Crochet Afghan Pattern
5 out of 5 review – Love this pattern! Can’t wait to start making it! Thanks so much!
Make a crocheted cable blanket pattern that would look great any where.
Purchase process was smooth and the pattern provided is detailed and easy to follow. I have never crocheted cables and knew upfront this would be a challenge for me so decided to work up a practice swatch first to see if I could get the hang of it before buying yarn for a blanket.
This designer has other cable crochet blankets to try.
3. Double Cabled Crochet Blanket Pattern
5 out of 5 review – Pattern is exactly as described. Easy to understand beautiful color pattern instructions.
The blanket has turned out perfectly. This is the first time I’ve made a blanket from a pattern. The instructions were easy to follow and the photos were a big help. Thanks !!
Try crocheting this chunky cabled throw blanket pattern.
4. Hudson Cable Afghan Crocheted Pattern
5 out of 5 review – Very nice crochet pattern, easy to follow and easy to download. Highly recommend!
I had never crocheted from a pattern this was my first. It was so easy to follow. The pictures along with written instructions was super helpful since I am more visual it helped me to know if I was doing/reading the directions correctly. I will definitely be buying more patterns Ruby Webb’s.
Make a beautiful crossed cable crocheted blanket with a matching pillow.
5. Lullaby Cabled Braided Blanket Crocheted Pattern
5 out of 5 review – Great pattern, easy instructions. easy download
Make a lovey cabled throw blanket crochet pattern.
6. Sweet Slumbers Cabled Afghan Pattern for Crochet
5 out of 5 review – Received pattern with no issues. I’ve not tried it yet, but am looking forward to it. Good pictures and instructions…will definitely purchase more once I’ve made my items.
Make a pretty throw with this pattern for a crochet blanket. This crochet designer has many pretty blanket patterns for you to try.
There are hat and mitten crochet pattern from this designer too.
7. Diamond Crochet Cabled Blanket Pattern
5 out of 5 review – This is a beautiful pattern! I’ve now made – baby blanket and a scarf with it. It is easy to read and understand. I will definitely buy patterns from this seller again.
Make a pretty diamond cabled blanket pattern.
8. Aran Green Cabled Throw Crochet Blanket Pattern
5 out of 5 review – Prompt download of the pattern.
Love this pattern and am really enjoying working up this blanket right now!
Make a pretty textured cable throw pattern.
9. Heritage Cable Crocheted Blanket Throw Pattern
5 out of 5 review – Thank You for a well written pattern.
Make this classic crochet throw blanket, it looks beautiful in gray.
10. Chunky Cabled Crochet Throw Blanket Pattern
5 out of 5 review – Amazing pattern and incredibly easy to use, even for a beginner like me!
11. Heirloom Chunky Cabled Throw Afghan Crochet Pattern
5 out of 5 review – This blanket is beautiful and easy to make. It will be a great christmas for all my kids this year. Different colors of course.
12. Chevron Crochet Cable Afghan Pattern
5 out of 5 review – Beautiful pattern. Have not started on it yet.
Make a pretty cabled crochet afghan pattern. It would look great in lots of color combinations.
13.Cable Twist Pillow & Blanket Crochet Pattern
This crochet pattern has a matching cabled crocheted afghan and pillow with cables.
Review: I love this pattern! So beautiful… but what I loved even more is the fact that ButtercupBB was so helpful as I planned to make the pillow a little larger than the pattern.
I couldn’t be more pleased! Thank you so much!
14. Easy Beginner Cable Blanket Pattern
Love this blanket Pattern well written Plus a tutorial!
This will beautiful for the. Two grandkids I have due this year.
15. Calming Cables Blanket Pattern
I’m midway into this project. Once you get the first series down, the rest is simple. I’ve never done cables before, so it was difficult understanding the count.
I looked up some how to’s on YouTube and that greatly helped me out on Row 7.
Can’t wait to start this project. Love the pattern!
16. Stand Out Cable Chevron Afghan Crochet Pattern
I love the distinct texture of this afghan. It is beautiful. My pattern arrived quickly. I enjoyed looking through this shop.
Pattern arrived promptly. This is an eye catching elegant afghan pattern. Thank you.
17. Aberdeen Cable Blanket Pattern
I love the pattern. It seems to be challenging, but I’m looking forward to learning a new stitch. My background is Scottish/Irish and the pattern speaks to me.
This throw size looks like it could be easily enlarged, if necessary. Thanks so much for a lovely addition to my crochet patterns.
The Aberdeen pattern is intricate, beautiful and nothing short of amazing! It’s taken me over a month and I’m still not quite finished yet, but I’m getting there.
The pattern is complicated and a little difficult getting used to but once you get the hang of it it’s pretty easy!
Free Twisted Lines Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
Try this chunky cable blanket pattern using Bernat Blanket Yarn. There is a free PDF available.
Pin for Later
More Throw Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Leaf Ripple Throw Free Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Gray Stripe Chunky Throw Blanket Free Crochet Pattern
- Ombre Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- Textured Velvet Throw Free Crochet Pattern
- Free 35 Chunky Throw Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 16 Cozy Crochet Blanket Pattern
- David’s Chunky Throw Crochet Pattern
More Crochet Baby Patterns
- Pink Dreams Baby Blanket – free crochet pattern
- Ocean Stripe Baby Blanket – free Crochet pattern
- Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Baby Blankets
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free crochet pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free crochet pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free crochet pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Navy Gingham Baby Blanket – free pattern