Halloween is such a fun holiday. There are lots of different fun crochet bat patterns for you to try.
Crochet bat patterns are the perfect way to get into the Halloween spirit! This collection includes a variety of designs, from simple bats to more elaborate ones.
So whether you’re looking for a quick and easy project or something more challenging, there’s sure to be a pattern that’s right for you. Happy crocheting!
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Crochet Bat Patterns – Halloween Fun
1. Hatching Bat Pattern
Made this bat tonight and I love how the wings look!! So easy and so brilliant.
Cutest bat ever.. directions are easy and simple to follow.. I used different types of yarn with this pattern and all came out super cute!
This crochet designer has other cute hatching animal patterns for you to try.
2. Shadow the Crochet Bat Pattern
I made a couple minute adjustments to my own taste, but this pattern was easy to follow and turned out great. I love how the wings are done, super creative and gives them such a nice, pointy finish!
Very cute bat! It was fun to make, but the wings could be explained a bit better. Maybe with some more pictures. I still love how my little bat turned out. His name is Dracoul.
This crochet designer has lots of other cute crochet animal patterns for you to try.
3. Bartholomew Bat Amigurumi Pattern
Super cute and easy to do! Instructions and illustrations were so helpful. Thank you!
Great pattern. Works up super quick. I am on my 2nd one already.
You can make a candy corn version of this bat in orange and white.
This designer has other cute Halloween crochet patterns for you to try.
4. Bat Mosaic Pillow Pattern
This pattern is very well written and easy to follow. This was the first time I’ve ever done mosaic crochet, but I was able to get the hang of it really quickly with the help of all of the step by step photos in the pattern.
I just finished the front of a pillow in black and orange and I’m going to make another in black and pink. I couldn’t be happier with how it turned out!
I love all of Sixel’s patterns. I was so happy about the bat! I’m going to make a blanket with matching pillows.
Try mosaic crochet with this fun bat pattern.
5. Bruce the Bat Pattern
Haven’t quite finished my bat yet, but the directions are pretty easy to follow and the not finished product is already coming together nicely! So glad to see some bat love with crochet.
Great pattern, came out pretty cute. I did alter position of the legs though so he would sit
This crochet designer has lots of cute animal crochet patterns.
6. Chloe the Bat Crocheting Pattern
This pattern was amazing! I used a thread that was a grade bigger than suggested (on accident) , but my little bat turned out so adorable!
I’m new to amigurumi, but for a first project this was definitely manageable. I had a little difficulty with the wings, but I believe that was due to my skill level.
This little bat turned adorable! I will definitely buy more patterns from this seller.
Make your own pretty bat with this cute crocheting pattern. This crochet designer has lots of cute dolls too.
7. Amigurumi Bat Pattern
I’ve just finished the Amigurumi Bat, a lovely easy pattern to follow. I’ve also made her Dragon, I enjoyed making that too.
There are lots of other cute amigurumi crochet patterns for to try from this designer.
8. Flap the Bat Halloween Crochet Pattern
9. Vlad the Vampire Bat Amigurumi Pattern
Make a cute bat crochet pattern, perfect for Halloween.
Make a cute vampire doll crochet pattern.
Just finished making this pattern. I love it. This was my first time crocheting form a pattern and with my moms teaching me to read patterns, she said this one is great with the way it is written. I will be getting more from this shop.
Whether you’re looking for a crochet bat pattern to make as a Halloween decoration or want an amigurumi that’s cute and cuddly, we’ve got you covered.
These eleven patterns are sure to get your creative juices flowing and have you crocheting up bats of all shapes and sizes in no time! Which one is your favorite?
Looking for more Halloween crochet patterns to try: 11 Halloween Crochet Patterns – Cute & Fun or 17 Free Crochet Pumpkin Patterns – Fall DIY
Free Bat Crocheting Patterns
- 10. Baby Bat Sack Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- 11. Happy Bat Bag by Red Heart
- 12. Soft & Dreamy Bat Amigurumi Pattern
- 13. Crochet Bat Amigurumi Pattern
Pin for Later
Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- 45 Free Halloween Crochet Patterns
- Red Heart Skulls Party Sticks by Red Heart – Free Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Skull Shawl by kungen och majkis
- Halloween Puppets by Red Heart
- Witchy Cat Hat by Red Heart
- Lollipop Ghost by One Dog Woof
- Halloween Snowglobe by Repeat Crafter Me
- Halloween Party Banner by Red Heart
- Stuff and Spill Halloween Cauldron by Left in Knots
- Free Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern by Divine Debris
- Frankenstein Kawaii Cuddler by 3 a.m. Grace Designs
- Free Halloween Boo Basket Crochet Pattern by 5 Little Monsters
- Ghost Advent Calendar by Stringy Ding Ding
- Halloween Black Cat Wreath by Repeat Crafter Me
- Halloween Blanket CAL by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- Frankenstein Trick or Treat Bag by Sewrella
- Scary Ghost Applique by Damn It Janet, Let’s Crochet!
- The Flattened Witch Pot Holder by The Crafter Life
- Boo-tiful Halloween Pillows by Pixel Perfect Crochet
- Halloween Bag Trio by Highland Hickory Designs
- Ghost Ragdoll Amigurumi by Maria’s Blue Crayon