Today, I am sharing this cuddly soft baby bear hat crochet pattern. It would make a cute baby gift, that is practical too.
You could change the ears and make it into any animal you want, a bunny would be cute.
Check out this free pattern under the link below and follow us on Pinterest for more creative ideas!
There are lots of free patterns as well as adorable paid patterns too, baby rattles, baby loveys, baby blankets, mobiles, stuffed toys, and baby shoes.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
CUDDLY BABY BEAR HAT CROCHET PATTERN – Free Pattern
This cute pattern is made with Bernat Blanket Yarn in Dove. You need just one 3.5 oz skein.
Skills: advanced beginner Designer: Sierra Tosner
More Baby Patterns
- Baby Blankets
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Navy Gingham Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Baby Shoes
- Summer Baby Shoes
- Baby Lovey
- Baby Rattle