Today, I am sharing this cuddly soft baby bear hat crochet pattern. It would make a cute baby gift, that is practical too.
You could change the ears and make it into any animal you want, a bunny would be cute.
Check out this free crochet pattern under the link below and follow us on Pinterest for more creative ideas!
There are lots of free crochet patterns as well as adorable paid patterns too, baby rattles, baby loveys, baby blankets, mobiles, stuffed toys, and baby shoes.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
CUDDLY BABY BEAR HAT CROCHET PATTERN – Free Pattern
This cute pattern is made with Bernat Blanket Yarn in Dove. You need just one 3.5 oz skein.
Skills: advanced beginner Designer: Sierra Tosner
Website: Crochet Pattern – Raverly
More Baby Patterns
- 9 Crochet Baby Hats
- Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free crochet pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free crochet pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Navy Gingham Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Baby Shoe Crochet Patterns
- Summer Baby Shoes
- Baby Lovey
- Baby Rattle