My little one loves slime. We have tried quite a few different recipes. She loves making the recipe, almost as much as, she loves putting her hands in the slime and kneading it. Any of these easy slime recipes will be fun to make.
Slime is a lot of fun but it can get on everything and sometimes ruin it.
Most of the time you should be able to wash slime off of fabrics but it is better to make sure you have sleeves out of the way and play on a plastic surface.
I have also found slime that was great one day will be super sticky or really runny the next. Always check your slime before you let your children play with it.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
Easy Slime Recipes
1. 3 Ingredient Fluffy Slime Recipe
This easy slime just need 3 ingredients. It has a great fluffy texture that is lots of fun to play with.
2. Unicorn Floam Easy Slime Recipe
Make some colorful floam slime with foam beads and they typically slime ingredients.
3. Blue Cotton Candy Slime Recipe
4. Chocolate Easy Poop Emoji Recipe
This is chocolate edible slime.
5. Unicorn Sand Slime Recipe
This easy slime have fine grain sand it in.
6. Galaxy Slime Recipe
There are lots of different galaxy slimes. Try this multicolored one.
7. Candy Crunchy Slime Recipe
8. Bubble Easy Slime Recipe
9. Magnetic Slime
10. Glow in the Dark Slime
11. Metallic Easy Slime Recipe
12. Nail Polish Slime
13. No Glue Easy Glitter Slime Recipe
14. Midnight Galaxy Slime Recipe
15. Color Easy Changing Slime Recipe
16. No Easy Glue Slime Recipe
Pin for Later