Looking for colorful butterfly kid crafts to create? I made a list of butterfly crafts using different craft supplies. Try one or lots of these bright crafts.
Crafts are a great indoor family activity. You can simplify the crafts for your youngest and let the oldest use their creativity to make unique crafts.
Most of the crafts just need paper, glue, and scissors. Don’t have the other supplies get your kids to brainstorm alternatives.
Follow me for more fun kid crafts and activities.
Try these other fun butterfly crafts: fingerpaint butterfly or dot painted butterfly with template.
1. Tissue Paper Butterfly Crafts for Kids
A project with a few supplies but pretty results.
When ever, I do a tissue paper and contact paper craft the kids love it.
2. Watercolor Butterflies Kid Craft
use watercolors, black glue and pompoms to make this rainbow colored butterflies. You could use markers, other paint or markers too.
3. Yarn Butterfly Craft
Woven Yarn butterfly
use yarn, beads, and craft sticks to make these butterflies using a god’s eye technique.
4. Paper Butterfly Kid Craft
This an adorable card. You could add have them add a heart and mom and make it into a mother’s day card.
All these butterflies need some paper to make
6. Paper Plate Butterfly Kid Vraft
Looking for an active play craft? This is it. Lots of room to be creative.
Paper Plate Butterfly
Cute Paper Bag Butterfly
Butterfly Dot Painting
MORE SPRING CRAFTS, FUN & BRIGHT FOR ALL AGES
- SPRING FLOWERS – 20 PLUS FLOWER CRAFTS
- 20 PLUS SPRING – TREE CRAFTS
- EASTER CRAFTS – 20 PLUS BUNNY, CHICK, LAMB, AND EGG CRAFTS
- RAINBOW CRAFTS – 20 PLUS COLORFUL CRAFTS
- BUTTERFLY CRAFTS- 20 PLUS BEAUTIFUL CRAFTS