Wouldn’t these cute Christmas tree look great on your mantel? Use this free Christmas tree crochet pattern to make all 3 sizes of trees.
You could make crochet Christmas trees neutral colors for a modern design and use them all winter or you could use them as a little present for some holiday cheer.
I love the sparkle of the yarn that I used. It is just has enough of a shine to make it extra special.
Check out this free crochet pattern under the link below and follow us on Pinterest for more creative ideas! There are lots of free patterns as well as cute paid patterns too, stockings , ornaments and more.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Pattern
There are tips on how we made the trees at the bottom of the post.
This tree pattern is made using Red Heart Holiday, originally but it is out of stock. I used Red Heart with Love Metallic yarn in red and white. For the green, I got some yarn from Herrscheners but it is out of stock.
This would make a good substitute for the green.
Skills: easy Designer: Katherine Eng.
Free Crochet Christmas Tree Pattern Assembly Tips
I used hot glue to glue the bottom ring and the top 2 pieces to secure the crochet rings to the cone.
I cut a felt circle in matching colors to finish the bottom of the tree. Trace the bottom of the tree on the felt with a pen.
More Christmas Crochet
- 19 Delightful Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns
- 13 Colorful Christmas Stocking Crochet Patterns
- 25 Delightful Christmas Tree Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Gingerbread Man Patterns – Christmas Décor
- 9 Cute Snowman Crochet Patterns – Christmas Fun
- 17 Crochet Patterns for Santa Hat and More – Christmas
- 51 Christmas Crochet Decorating Ideas – Cute Patterns
- 21 Christmas Wreath & Garland Crochet Patterns
- 101 Christmas Crochet Gifts – Crocheting Ideas
- Mini Christmas Wreath Crochet Ornament Pattern
- 19 Free Crochet Christmas Patterns to Try
- 29 Crochet Christmas Patterns to Try
I have been crocheting since I was 8 years old. I have 40 plus years of experience. My blogging journey started in 2013 and I have been writing about crafts and crocheting since then. I started blogging full time in 2019.