In this crafty world, quick and easy keychain crochet patterns can show your unique style. Have fun making these adorable amigurumi key chains.
You can do this whether you’re really good at crocheting or just starting out. We have 31 easy keychain crochet patterns to help you make cute things.
All you need to get started are some simple tools like crochet hooks, different colored yarn, a needle, scissors, and your imagination.
With these tools, you can turn yarn into cute keychains that you can take with you everywhere.
These keychain crochet patterns are made for people at any skill level. That means even if you’re just starting, you can still enjoy making these tiny works of art.
You can use them to make your keys special, give them as gifts to your loved ones, or just have fun crafting.
So, let’s start crocheting! We have the “Best 31 Quick & Easy Keychain Crochet Patterns” that will help you make cute keychains in no time.
It’s time to be creative and have fun making these cute things!
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links. There are more free Keychain crochet patterns towards the bottom.
This adorable Kawaii style crocheted keychain will work up quickly. You can use bag charm or gift.
You will need some yarn, a keychain ring, safety eyes, a crochet hook, & tapestry needle to make this quick crochet project.
Great pattern, really easy to follow and I loved my finished keyring.
Quick easy fun pattern to make. I love cactus’s and this is so cute!!
Make your own adorable dog key chain amigurumi pattern. This would be a perfect gift for a dog lover.
love this pattern! the end result is super cute! the stitch used was new to me, but I was able to understand it and follow along easily with the reference photos!
Took me a little bit to get a hang of the pattern, but I eventually caught on! It’s definitely not your typical crochet. The pictures in the pattern were very helpful.
Take your lip balm with you easily with this cute fox keychain crochet pattern.
I can’t wait to make these little heads as keychains for the end of the year!
Cute and easy to follow, now I have too many keychains.
Learn how to make this easy wristlet with this crochet pattern and video tutorial.
Yes!! I love all the pictures for each pattern. The patterns are in fact key chain size and that met my expectations.
I have other books for regular sized items and there is a big difference in size. So excited to make all these key chains!!
Lots of fabulous little patterns. Well written pattern with lots of photos for reference. Thank you.
Great pattern. Very easy to follow and came out super cute. Pretty forgiving as well.
I made some small adjustments and added a couple little accessories and helped hide some small mistakes I made haha. This is my second ever crochet project, so this pattern is very beginner friendly and clear to read.
Super cute design, very easy to make, my owl mad friend was absolutely delighted! I changed the eyes as I didn’t have any safety eyes.
Very sweet and good pattern! Thank you!
This pattern gets 2 thumbs up!!
Make you own adorable cat keychain with this pattern. There are other cute patterns for you to try from this crochet designer.
Adorable and quick to make. I made a few in diff colors for friends.
Easy pattern to follow – basic techniques and even those were explained with photos if needed (color changes). Steps well written and photographed.
Worked up super fast and true to design. I’m deciding on eyes still – intentionally left off.
Overall I’m pleased. I have a lot to work with to practice and these little guys are very cute!
Haven’t made all them yet but the two I have are cute. Pattern is easy to follow
This crochet designer has other adorable crochet patterns for keychains for you to make. In this pattern there is a hippo, dinosaur, fox, axolotl, and turtle keychains.
More Free Cute Keychain Crochet Patterns
- 13. Cute Apple Keychain Pattern
- 14. Keychain Lip Balm Holder Free Pattern
- 15. Citrus Key Chain Pattern Free
- 16. Amigurumi Brontosaurus
- 17. Pumpkin Kawaii Crochet Keychain Pattern Free
- 18. Free Heart Crochet Keychain Pattern
- 19. Mini Rainbow Crocheted Key Chain
- 20. Ghost Crocheted Keychain
- 21. Free Pineapple Key Chain Pattern
- 22. Easy Sun Crocheting Keychain Pattern Free
- 23. Crossroads Wristlet Strap Crochet Pattern
- 24. Free Easy Wristlet Keychain
- 25. Fish Keychain
- 26. Sweater Keychain Pattern
- 27. Cactus Amigurumi Keychain Pattern Free
- 28. Cat Amigurumi Pattern
- 29. Mini Eye Ball Amigurumi Pattern
- 30. Free Bear Amigurumi Pattern
- 31. Koala Amigurumi Keychain
- 32. Free Mini Penguin Cute Amigurumi Keychain Crochet Pattern
- 33. Ice Cream Keychain
Pin for Later
More Quick & Easy Crochet Patterns
- 27 Easy 1 Hour Crochet Projects – Patterns & Ideas
- Easy Crochet Patterns – 13 Quick Projects to Create Now
- 31 Easy Crochet Bucket Hat Patterns
- 100’s of Easy Beginner Crochet Patterns – Ideas & Projects
- 20 Popular Crochet Stitch Patterns to Try
- 25 Crochet Heart Patterns Free Valentine’s Day Ideas
- 37 Easy Flower Crochet Patterns and Ideas
- 31 Free Coaster Crochet Patterns – Quick & Easy