Wouldn’t this cute and soft snuggle puppy lovey crochet pattern make a sweet baby blanket toy? It would be a perfect gift, for a new little baby.
This cute animal lovey crochet pattern would make an adorable gift for either a boy or a girl. I love to include a cute crochet toy for the baby with a practical baby gift.
Check out this free pattern under the link below and follow us on Pinterest for more creative ideas!
There are lots of free crochet patterns as well as adorable paid patterns too, baby rattles, baby loveys, baby blankets, mobiles, stuffed toys, and baby shoes.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
Free Puppy Lovey Crochet Pattern
This cute snuggle puppy lovey blanket is made using this cotton yarn from yarnart.
Skills: easy Designer: Crochetpedia
American Standard Baby Blanket Sizes Crochet
- Lovey: 14 in x 14 in – great for cuddling (35.56 cm)
- Large Lovey: 20 in x 20 in – great for cuddling and covering a newborn in the car seat (50.8 cm)
- Preemie Blanket: 18 in x 18 in (45.72 cm)
- Receiving Blanket: 30 in x 30 in – a great size for a newborn (76.2 cm)
- Baby Blanket: 29 in x 35 in – a great size for a new baby with room to grow (73.66 cm x 88.9 cm)
- Swaddling Blanket: 40 in x 40 in- for wrapping a newborn up tight usually made of gauze or flannel (101.6 cm) but a lightweight yarn would work
- Crib: 45 in x 60 in (114.3 cm x 152.4 cm) – a great blanket size for growing into, toddlers, or a throw for older children
Of course, these sizes are just standard blanket sizes and you wan make them to fix your needs and size. My size choice also depends on how much yarn I have left and the repeat of the pattern.
I hope this helps you decide what size of baby blanket to crochet.
More Baby Patterns
- Baby Blankets
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Baby Shoes
- Summer Baby Shoes
- Baby Lovey