Looking for your next cute crochet project? Try one of these fun and easy crochet mushroom patterns. A crocheted mushroom would make an cute gift for a mushroom lover.
These cute and quirky crochet mushrooms can add a touch of whimsy to any home décor or make a fantastic toy for kids. There are lots mushroom patterns to try.
Crochet mushrooms are not only adorable and fun to make, but they also make great gifts for friends and family. With their colorful caps and stalks.
There are different cute kawaii style mushrooms, woodland, and more. You can find plushies, décor and more.
There are lots of different amigurumi crocheted mushroom patterns to choose from. Read the reviews and get ready to start your next project, a cute crochet mushroom pattern.
Tips for Amigurumi
- Free e-book amigurumi tips
- Amigurumi Beginner Tip Video
- All About Amigurumi – All Ami
- Beginner Amigurumi Video
- Best Amigurumi Tips and Tricks for Doll Faces
- Changing Colors in Amigurumi
- The Best Amigurumi Tips and Tricks!
I have found that you need to keep a tight tension for your stuffed crochet plushie animals to turn out well. Also to get the same size as the pattern designer you need to do a test gauge swatch.
You will want to get plastic eyes for your stuffed crochet animal amigurumi. Amazon is a good place to find them. I got these eyes.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
Cute Crochet Mushroom Patterns to Try
1. Mushroom Collection Pattern
These were so fun to make! I finally learnt how to crochet and this is the first thing I made, the pattern was super easy to understand and they turned out great! Definitely suggest you buy it!
I am very pleased with how the chantrelle turned out. It was a little tough getting all the increases in but well worth the effort. Thank you for sharing the patterns with the world!
The collection pattern has several different kinds of mushrooms for you to try. These have realistic look to them.
2. Woodland Mushroom Pillow
I’m completely obsessed with this pattern! I used the top portion for my mushroom boy and it fit to well!! The steps were so easy to follow too!! 100% recommend! Ill have to make the whole pattern soon too!
My search for a great mushroom pattern is finally over! Beautiful mushrooms. Took me about ~2 hours each to make. Used Yarn Bee Velvety Smooth yarn and a 6mm hook.
To make this giant crochet mushroom use jumbo gauge 7 yarn.
3. Cute Crochet Mushroom Friends Pattern
Adorable. Instructions both in original language and English. Easy to follow guide.
Pattern was clear and easy to follow along.
Make your own cute and cuddly plush crocheted mushroom friend. This would be a cute gift for a woodland themed nursery.
There are lots of other cute amigurumi crochet patterns from this designer for you to try.
4. Mushroom Sprite Doll Crochet Pattern
This pattern is fantastic! This is only my second amigurumi and I’m over the moon with how it turned out. The instructions are wonderfully written and very easy to understand. I had a question and Stephanie got back to me immediately.
Gorgeous pattern, well written and easy to follow! I 100% recommend. I will definitely be purchasing more patterns in the future, they’re all so adorable! Making a dainty sized sprite using size 8 cotton thread and a 1.50mm hook! Thank you so much.
This crochet designer has other cute sprites and mushroom dolls for you to try.
5. Baby Doll Mushroom Crocheting Pattern
I can’t get enough of this pattern. I’m on my 4th lil mushroom. First one I followed it exactly and the other two I alerted a bit just to add variety.
Such a fun pattern to follow! I decided to leave the dots off for now, I’m still deciding whether I want to go white or green, but I’m absolutely in love with my mushroom baby.
6. Toadstool Crochet Coin Purse Pattern
I am so happy that I came across this shop on Etsy. The owner is quick to respond to my questions. The patterns are seriously fabulous! Instructions are easy to follow and have amazing photos. I can not wait to buy more from the this seller.
7. Cute Mushroom Hat Pattern
I just finished this pattern and if I could rate this design higher, I would. Not only was this design easy to follow but the final result is beyond adorable. Thank you for creating such an amazing hat!
This pattern was very easy to follow. The creator includes very helpful pictures to help with tricky parts. This was a lot of fun to make!! And a lot easier than I thought it would be.
Other Mushroom Patterns
- 8. C2C Mushroom Blanket Pattern PDF
- 9. Crochet Mushroom Backpack Pattern
- 10. Mushroom Granny Square
- 11. Quinn the Little Mushroom Amigurumi
- 12. Mushroom Bag Pattern
More Free Crochet Mushroom Patterns
- 13. Free Woodland Crochet Mushroom Pattern
- 14. How to Crochet a Mushroom
- 15. Free Crochet Mushroom Pattern
- 16. Crocheted Mushroom Buddy
- 17. Mushroom Ornament
- 18. Cute Mini Mushroom Amigurumi
- 19. Toadstool Pattern
- 20. Tiny Toadstool Crochet Pattern
- 21. Super Mario Mushroom
- 22. Keychain Mushroom Pattern
- 23. Mushroom Applique
- 24. Mushroom Cottage
- 25. Vintage Style Crochet Mushroom Blanket
- 26. Free Mushroom Coasters
- 27. Mushroom Crochet Wall Hanging
- 28.Mushroom Tote Bag
- 29. Free Fungus Earrings
- 30. C2C Mushroom Crochet Pattern
- 31. Valentine’s Toadstool Crocheting Pattern
- 32. Mushroom Market Bag
- 33. Tapestry Mushroom Potholder
Crochet Mushroom How to Videos Tutorials
- 34. Mushroom Video
- 35. Free Easy Amigurumi Mushroom Pattern
- 36. 3 Mushroom Crocheting Patterns Video Tutorial
- 37. Mini Mushroom Pattern
- 38. Cute Crochet Mushroom Pattern
- 39.Mushroom Boi Pattern
If you’re in the market for a fun, quick crochet project that will also result in an adorable finished product, one of these easy mushroom crochet patterns is perfect for you. With so many cute crochet mushroom patterns to choose from, there’s definitely something for everyone, regardless of your skill level or crochet experience.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on your new amigurumi obsession today! Have you made a crochet mushroom before? What was your favorite part of the process?
Pin for Later
More Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- 14 Beginner Amigurumi Crochet Patterns – Tips
- Frog Crochet Patterns
- 65 Free Amigurumi Crochet Patterns Tips
- Gnome Crochet Patterns
- 25 Fun Halloween Amigurumi Patterns
- Beginner Amigurumi
- Horse & Unicorn
- Teddy Bear
- Free Dinosaur
- More Unicorn
- More Bunnies
- More Dinosaurs