Looking for a unique touch in your home? Try one of these fun and easy crochet gnome patterns. Crochet gnomes are a cuddly way to liven up any space.
Gnomes are adorable, and there are so many different patterns to choose from. You can make them as simple or complex as you want. They make great gifts for friends and family. Check out some of the best crochet gnome patterns below.
The gnomes are mythological creatures from Nordic folklore that have lately become one of the most popular figures associated with Christmas. They often appear in stories as little elderly men, wearing bright caps and beards while bringing luck or happiness to families they visit.
There are lots of different amigurumi crocheted gnome patterns to choose from. Read the reviews and get ready to start your next project, a cute gnome crochet pattern.
I have found that you need to keep a tight tension for your stuffed crochet plushie animals to turn out well. Also to get the same size as the pattern designer you need to do a test gauge swatch.
You will want to get plastic eyes for your stuffed crochet animal amigurumi. Amazon is a good place to find them. I got these eyes.
Tips for Amigurumi
- Free e-book amigurumi tips
- Amigurumi Beginner Tip Video
- All About Amigurumi – All Ami
- Beginner Amigurumi Video
- Best Amigurumi Tips and Tricks for Doll Faces
- Changing Colors in Amigurumi
- The Best Amigurumi Tips and Tricks!
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
Cute Crochet Gnome Patterns to Try
1. Christmas Gnome Pattern
5 out of 5 – I can’t begin to tell you how much I LOVE these little gnomes!! These patterns are fantastic and easy to follow. I’ve even used a brush to felt the beards. LOVE!
I love this pattern! It is very clear and well-written. I am almost finished with my first small size gnome, and he is adorable.
These gnomes came out very well! Is used and bigger hook and thicker yarn to make larger sizes. I also made some smaller ones. It’s so nice this pattern came with 3 different sizes. These are super cute for Christmas time.
Make a set of adorable Scandinavian crocheted gnomes with this crochet pattern.
2. Set of 3 Holiday Gnome Keychains
Really easy pattern with lots of photos included. Worked up quickly (even though I crochet slow!)
Super cute and easy pattern. Make up very quickly.
Make your own cute gnome crochet pattern for different seasons.
3. Bluebell Gnome Pattern
Super easy directions to follow. I loved making this little gnome.
Make your own cute spring crocheted gnome. This crochet designer has a bunch of adorable gnome patterns for you to try.
4. Cute Gnome Crochet Organizer
Made this for my sister as her Easter basket and filled it with crochet goodies. Great design. Easy to follow instructions.
Excellent pattern! I’m a “confident beginner” when it comes to crochet and this was my first time doing amigurumi, pattern was easy to follow and adjustable to my newbie mistakes. Came out with a cutie little crochet buddy!
I loved this pattern. Easy to follow instructions. The Gnome came out super cute and as described. I will buy from this designer/seller again.
5. Free Easy Gnome Crocheting Pattern
Make your own pair of easy crocheted gnomes.
6. Epic Crochet Wizard Gnome
Paid Crochet Gnome Pattern PDF – Free Crochet Pattern Blog
Loved how this turned out. Gave him a purple cape though.
Very easy pattern, I made 3 in a week. Thank you.
Another great gnome crochet pattern from this designer. Fun to make and looks wonderful . Love those gnomes!
More Crochet Gnome Patterns
- 7. Angel Gnome Free Crochet Pattern
- 8. Gnome Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 9. Graduation Crochet Gnome
- 10. Wedding Gnomes
- 11. Christmas Gnome
- 12. Kwanzaa Gnome Pattern
- 13. Hanukkah Gnome Pattern
- 14. Christmas Elf Gnome
- 15. Crochet Santa Pattern
- 16. Birthday Gnome Pattern
- 17. Mrs. Claus
- 18. Farmer Crochet Gnome
- 19. Beehive Crocheted Gnome Pattern
- 20. Butterfly Gnome Free Crochet Pattern
- 21. Free Rose Crochet Gnome
- 22. Crocheted Snowman Gnome
- 23. Elf Gnome Pattern
- 24. Crochet Hockey Gnome Free Crochet Pattern
- 25. Crochet Ghost Gnome
- 26. Crocheted Karate Gnome
- 27. Ballerina Gnome
- 28. Cheerleader Gnome Free Crochet Pattern
- 29. Crochet Football Gnome
- 30. Hula Gnome Free Pattern
- 31. Summer Vacation Gnome Free Pattern
- 32. Crocheted Teacher Gnome
- 33. Crochet Gnome Pattern: Nurse and Doctor
Gnome How to Videos Tutorials
- How to Crochet a Gnome: Amigurumi for Beginners: Part 1 The Body
- Santa & Spring Crochet Gnomes | EASY | The Crochet Crowd
- How to Crochet a Christmas Gnome
- Super Cute Santa Gnome
If you’re in the market for a fun, quick crochet project that will also result in an adorable finished product, one of these easy crochet gnome patterns is perfect for you. With so many cute gnome patterns to choose from, there’s definitely something for everyone, regardless of your skill level or crochet experience.
So what are you waiting for? Get started on your new amigurumi obsession today! Have you made a crochet gnome before? What was your favorite part of the process?
Pin for Later
More Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- 14 Beginner Amigurumi Crochet Patterns – Tips
- Frog Crochet Patterns
- 65 Free Amigurumi Crochet Patterns Tips
- Beginner Amigurumi
- Horse & Unicorn
- Teddy Bear
- Free Dinosaur
- More Unicorn
- More Bunnies
- More Dinosaurs
- 27 Cute Octopus Crochet Patterns- Amigurumi Tips