I am making gift buying lists and thinking about Christmas décor. It is a great time to start looking for some Christmas wreath & garland crochet patterns to try.
There are lots of crocheted Christmas wreath & garland different crocheted patterns to try. You can use them as décor, Christmas ornaments, or garlands. Look at the reviews and choose your crochet Christmas pattern.
Any of these Christmas crochet patterns would be a great choice. You can have fun making your own crocheted Christmas décor.
You can turn some of these cute Christmas crochet ornaments into fun garlands and wreaths too.
Try this cute crochet free Christmas tree pattern. It would be great for Christmas or all winter long.
These crochet patterns are paid. If you are looking for free patterns, scroll down to the bottom and I have shared some free Christmas crochet patterns.
Follow me on Pinterest for more free crochet patterns.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Christmas Wreath & Garland Crochet Patterns
Made this for Christmas, great pattern. This was my first time doing a project like this and it came out great. Easy to follow.
I made this for my grandmother as a gift and she was over the moon 🙂 Great pattern, easy to follow. (I accidentally used the larger needle for Santa which is why he looks so big.)
5 out of 5 – The Pattern was perfect. Easy to follow and easy to access.
Decorate with a cute Christmas tree garland crocheted pattern. It would look great all winter long.
This was easy and directions easy to follow I made mine from an off white yarn with black and brown flecks It almost looks like birch the way the flecks fell looks real nice on my dark green door
Pattern easy to follow and fun. Love how it turned out.
I’d consider myself a medium level crocheter and this pattern was so easy and nice to follow! I added a black circle to the back to hide my messy sewing back there. Overall 10/10 pattern!
I love this pattern! It was easy to work up and turned out so cute! My only problem was trying to find the Styrofoam wreath the size listed in the pattern. The stores where I live seemed to be out or didn’t carry that size.
Great pattern and fun to make! Very easy.
Great pattern, first bauble already made.
You can make colorful Christmas ornaments for the tree or turn them into a garland.
Free Crochet Christmas Wreath & Garland Patterns
Cute mini little trees with a touch of sparkle, you could make a garland or use as Christmas ornaments.
This cute Christmas garland pattern is made using appliques. There are lots of different patterns on this blog.
This crochet blog has lots of cute Christmas crochet patterns for you to try.
More Free Wreath & Garland Crochet Patterns
- 9. Free Christmas Tree Garland Pattern
- 10. Season’s Greeting Wreath
- 11. Peppermint Candies Wreath
- 12. Braided Christmas Wreath
- 13. Buffalo Plaid Wreath
- 14. Christmas Wreath
- 15. Christmas Pattern Wreath
- 16. Poinsettia Wreath Crochet Pattern
- 17. Mini Crochet Wreath Pattern Tutorial – Youtube
- 18. Snowman Crochet Wreath Pattern
- 19. Yarn Ginger Bread & Santa Wreath
- 20. Snowball Wreath Pattern
- 21. Tree & Star Garland Crochet Pattern
- 22. Christmas Tree Crochet Garland Pattern Free
Pin for Later
More Christmas Crochet Patterns
- 19 Delightful Christmas Ornament Crochet Patterns
- 13 Colorful Christmas Stocking Crochet Patterns
- 25 Delightful Christmas Tree Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Gingerbread Man Patterns – Christmas Décor
- 9 Cute Snowman Crochet Patterns – Christmas Fun
- 17 Crochet Patterns for Santa Hat and More – Christmas
- 51 Christmas Crochet Decorating Ideas – Cute Patterns
- 101 Christmas Crochet Gifts – Crocheting Ideas
- Mini Christmas Wreath Crochet Ornament Pattern
- Free Crochet Christmas Tree Pattern – 3 Sizes
- 19 Free Crochet Christmas Patterns to Try
- 29 Crochet Christmas Patterns to Try
I have been crocheting since I was 8 years old. I have 40 plus years of experience. My blogging journey started in 2013 and I have been writing about crafts and crocheting since then. I started blogging full time in 2019.