Is your child into bugs? Make some fun dragonfly kid crafts from this list. There lots of different materials.
The weather is warming up and the bugs will be coming out. Be ready to have fun and get creative with dragonflies.
You can mix the dragonfly crafts with reading and math for more learning fun, great for preschoolers. We like Eliza and the Dragonfly book.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Dragonfly Kid Crafts
1. PAPER ROLL DRAGONFLY KID CRAFT
A cute dragonfly made using a paper roll and tissue paper for this dragonfly kid crafts.
2. Peg Dragonfly Craft
A colorful dragonfly with a clothespin.
3. Beaded Pipe Cleaner Dragonfly Kid Craft
Use a pipe cleaner and beads to make this cute bug.
4. Dot Dragonfly Paint Craft
Use a cotton swab and paint to make this beautiful bug.
5. Paper Puppet Dragonfly Kid Craft
Make a paper puppet dragonfly craft for preschoolers using paper and a straw.
6. CLOTHESPIN DRAGONFLY CRAFT
Clothespins, plastic jewels, pom poms, and a pipe cleaner to make this bug.
7. Sparkly Clothespin Dragonfly Kid Craft
Glittery paint and fabric make this shiny dragonfly.
8. Suncatcher Dragonfly Craft
A beautiful paper cutout and tissue paper makes this pretty bug.
9. Milk Carton Dragonfly Craft
Recycle a milk carton into a colorful bug craft.
10. Maple Seed Dragonfly Craft
Make this nature craft with sticks and maple seeds
11. Garden Dragonfly Craft
Use a spoon and colorful paper.
12. Button Dragonfly Craft
Make a pretty dragonfly using buttons.
Pin For Later
MORE SUMMER FUN
- KITE CRAFTS 15 + COLORFUL CRAFTS
- SUN CRAFTS – 15 + BRIGHT CRAFTS
- 20 PLUS BUG CRAFTS – A LIST OF COLORFUL BUG KID CRAFTS
- GARDEN CRAFT – 20 + KID CRAFT
- Bee Crafts
- Ladybug Crafts
- Caterpillar Crafts
- Snail Crafts
Barry S Brunswick
Tuesday 6th of August 2019
The button dragon fly is my favourite. A good idea to upcycle all those random buttons we collect.