I found a lot of different Santa kid crafts to keep the kids entertained. There are all different kinds of Santa’s.
Pair with some Christmas books, for reading practice and arts and crafts together.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Santa Kid Crafts
All you need is some paper, a cotton ball and a doily to make this colorful Santa.
Everyone loves a handprint craft and this one is extra cute.
A cute paper plate craft using cotton balls and paint.
A cute way to countdown to Christmas
Make a cute card, great for sending to grandparents
Cute paper lanterns, a different way to make a cute Santa
A cute whole body Santa
Practice fine motor skills with this cute craft.
A little paper and some folded you will have this cute Santa.
10. Santa Ornament
Recycle some paper rolls into some cute Christmas people.
14. Rocking Santa
This cute santa rocks back and forth.
16. Yarn Beard Santa
Make a cute paper Santa using yarn, paint, paper and a paper plate.
- 19. Paper plate Santa craft
- 20. Shape Santa craft
- 21. Santa bookmark corner
- 22. Printable Santa paper puppet
- 23. Easy paper Santa craft
- 24. Santa handprint ornament
- 25. Santa chalkboard ornament
- 26. Craft stick Santa ornament
- 27. Santa craft stick frame ornament
- 28. Wood slice Santa ornaments
- 29. Craft stick Santa ornaments
- 30.Santa hat ornament
- Christmas Kid Crafts
- Reindeer Kid Crafts
- Christmas Tree Crafts
- Santa Kid Crafts
- Wreath Kid Craft
- Elf Kid Crafts
- Gingerbread Crafts
- Christmas Ornaments
- Angle Kid Crafts
- Paper Plate Christmas Ornament Kid Craft
- Tissue Paper Christmas Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Craft
- Wood Rudolph Ornament Craft
Winter Kid Crafts
- Winter Kid Crafts
- Penguin Kid Crafts
- Snowflake Kid Crafts
- Snowman Kid Crafts
- Winter Activities – Math & Reading
- Fingerprint Snowman Kid Craft