Get creative with crochet and your little one’s wardrobe. Here are 13 adorable crochet romper patterns to help you show off your skills – and keep your infant looking great!
All levels of crocheters will find something they love, from beginners to experts. So grab some yarn and start making something special!
There are paid and free crocheted baby romper patterns to try.
There are great baby crochet patterns with tutorials and video how to for crocheted baby rompers. Any of these baby overall patterns would make an adorable baby gift.
These baby patterns, videos, and tutorials will help you learn how to crochet a baby romper. There are also cute sets with baby hats too.
Looking for other cute baby crochet patterns to try? Try: baby cardigan patterns, baby sandal crochet patterns, baby booties crochet patterns, baby lovey crochet patterns or free baby blanket crochet patterns.
Baby Romper Crochet Patterns – Cute Ideas
Easy to follow. Suggest that the baby size 52 to 56 be clarified in American/English terms. Best I can tell it is a range of newborn size.
Awesome job love the pattern
A modern, crochet bobble romper is a great way to dress up your baby girl with something stylish and unique. This precious piece is sure to become one of your little one’s favorites. Make using 100% cotton yarn.
This crochet designer has many other cute baby clothes patterns for you to try.
This crochet baby romper begins with two identical leg panels, created by crocheting several rows. The two legs are then joined together with a new round of stitches to form the main body of the romper.
Once this is complete, you can add any finishing touches you prefer to make your creation unique!
Learn how to make your own cute crochet romper today.
Yarn: Drops Paris 100% Cotton Yarn
Such a great pattern! It’s easy and fun to do. Works really well with a 100% bamboo yarn. Super soft and cosy for the little ones.
Love the pattern. It is a quick make and coming together easily. I do find it a bit cumbersome to find where I’m up to with the size I’m making within the document but other than that it is a great pattern and I love it. Thank you so much, it is super cute. I’m using an up cycled denim blend cotton yarn.
This crochet pattern baby romper is designed to fit all sizes from newborns to 12-month olds. It features easy-to-follow instructions and can be made with either cotton or bamboo yarn in sport weight.
There are 5 sizes so you can make a romper for any little one – boys, girls, or both! This unique onesie is sure to keep your baby comfortable and looking stylish on any occasion.
Try some of the other cute baby clothes patterns from this designer.
Love the pattern. Took me a little while to adjust to wording, but it came out great! Only thing that was tough was scrolling down 34 pages every time I needed to use the picture as a guide… but so glad multiple size patterns are included.
This is one of my favorite patterns on this website! It is adorable and I love it
The Lulu Romper crochet pattern is perfect for little ones of all sizes – from newborn to 2T. This frilled romper features a low back crossover detail and a sweet skirt to add an extra layer of warmth and comfort.
It’s easy-to-follow instructions allow you to make this special onesie with ease and using quality cotton yarn, your baby will look fashionable yet comfortable in any occasion.
There are other cute crochet baby designers for you to try from this designer.
This romper crochet pattern is ideal for keeping babies comfortable and cool in the summer. The perfect gift for a new baby, the timeless design is suitable from newborns to toddlers.
Yarn: Red Heart Scrubbie Smooth or I Love Yarn this Cotton
By far, this was the most concise pattern I have ever worked with! My only problem was that I selected the wrong yarn (I used a Super Bulky instead of a Bulky), but the same needle and my sample gauge came out correctly, so I proceeded.
Easy to follow pattern. Well written. I took some liberties and changed colour ways often to match a blanket I had made for the baby.
Make other cute baby crochet patterns from this designer.
Fantastic! I haven’t been crocheting for a few years but the pattern is clear & was so easy to follow, and now my baby girl has a cute outfit to wear! I had to make a few adjustments because my gauge was off, but still works
Pattern was so easy to read & the finished product is one of my favorite pieces I’ve made!
This romper is great for hot summer days or cool days with an undershirt. Make this cute onesie outfit using a blended cotton yarn with stretch for the best results.
There are many other cute baby designs from this crochet designer.
More Free Baby Romper Crochet Patterns
- 8. Seashell Free Romper Crocheting Pattern
- 9. Granny Square Crocheted Romper Free Pattern
- 10. Easy Crochet Baby Romper
Free Baby Romper Crochet Patterns Video Tutorials
- 11. Easy Baby Romper Video in Various Sizes
- 12. How to Crochet a Romper Video Tutorial
- 13. Calming Green Romper Video Tutorial
With these crochet romper patterns, you’ll be able to make something special and unique for your baby. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, there’s something here that will dazzle your little one.
While making sure they stay cool during the summer! So get creative today and make a cute onesie with your crochet skills.
Pin for Later
More Baby Crochet Patterns
- Baby Cardigan Crochet Patterns
- Baby Rattle Crochet Patterns
- Baby Lovey Crochet Patterns
- Easy Baby Blankets
- Baby Blankets
- Baby Shoes
- Summer Baby Shoes
- Baby Lovey Crocheting Patterns
- Baby Rattle
More Free Crochet Patterns
- 27 Free Baby Shoes Crochet Patterns
- 49 Easy & Cute Crochet Baby Girl Blanket Patterns
- 49 Easy & Cute Crochet Baby Boy Blanket Patterns
- 101 Cute Free Crochet Patterns for Babies’ Blankets
- Seafoam Striped Crochet Baby Blanket Free PDF
- How to Crochet a Baby Blanket Step by Step
- Gray Modern Chunky Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern – Bulky Yarn
- Blue Dapple Crochet Baby Blanket – super bulky yarn
- Gray Blue Skies Crochet Baby Blanket – Bernat Blanket Yarn
- Easy Gray & Pink Stripe Baby Blanket Pattern – chunky yarn blanket
- Herringbone Stripe Baby Blanket – Bernat Blanket Yarn
- Dainty Dot Baby Blanket
- Leaf Ripple Throw – Velvet Yarn
- Ombre Textured Throw Blanket
- Gray Stripe Chunky Throw Blanket
- Blue Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Pink Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Ocean Stripe Baby Blanket – free pattern – Bulky Blanket
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Navy Gingham Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Waffle Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Purple Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Blue Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Diamond Baby Blanket
- Pink Gingham Baby Blanket