Looking for some easy and cute free crochet baby girl blankets? I have collected some different crocheted baby blanket patterns for you to try.
Try one of these free crochet baby girl blankets today! They make great cozy gifts for friends and family. Make yourself some afghans in all kinds of styles and colors.
There are lots of different crochet blanket patterns to choose from, perfect for a little boy or girl. You can easily scale up for a crocheted throw too.
You could make some crocheted baby blanket to donate to local charities too. Donating is a great way to enjoy your hobby and make a difference at the same time.
You can check with the charities about sizes and styles preferred. So organizations have specific requirements.
Wondering what baby blanket crochet size you should make? There is a table of common sizes towards the bottom of the post.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Crochet Baby Girl Blankets – Free Patterns
1. Pink Dreams Cloud Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
A soft chunky clouds pink and white blanket with a pretty pink variegated yarn, perfect for a little. This super chunky blanket yarn crochet patterns using triple crochet stitches to form rows of puffy clouds.
The free baby blanket pattern uses just two crochet stitches. Try this baby girl blanket crochet pattern today.
2. Ocean Stripes Bulky Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
A simple bulky free Bernat yarn blanket using ocean, a pretty multicolored yarn. This pretty chunky crochet baby blanket pattern uses just 2 easy stitches so it would be great for your first project using Bernat Blanket Yarn. This ocean colored blanket would be great for a little girl or boy.
3. Free Pink Bubbles Baby Girl Crochet Blanket Pattern
This free babies crochet blanket pattern is made with the classic shell stitch using double crochet, perfect for a little girl.
The yarn is a lovely coral pink ombre. It is from the Dapple Bernat Blanket Yarn color line. There are several other pretty colors to choose from.
4. Pop of Color Baby Girl Blanket Crochet Pattern
A make a colorful and easy baby blanket using Bernat Pop Yarn. This bright baby blanket will be a perfect baby blanket for a little girl.
5. Herringbone Baby Girl Blanket Crochet Pattern
Try this herringbone stitch baby blanket pattern. You can easily size the blanket up if you need something bigger.
This blanket is made with super bulky gauge 6 Bernat Blanket Yarn. The chenille yarn is a cake yarn that is self striping in a pretty coral color, perfect for little girl.
6. Dainty Dot Baby Blanket
A pretty lightweight baby blanket in an easy self striping yarn with a delicate texture great for a little boy or girl.
This would be a great modern baby girl blanket crochet pattern. It would work for a gender neutral baby nursery too.
7. Pink & Gray Stripe Baby Girl Blanket Crochet Pattern
A pretty stripe blanket with a simple box stitch repeat made with a soft yarn.
This soft crocheted blanket is made with Lion Brand Feels Like Butter Yarn. It is made it a classic stripe pattern in gray, white, and pink. You can change it to your favorite color combination.
Addison Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern with Furry Border
Make a super soft shell baby blanket pattern. This pretty pink and white blanket has a soft faux fur border.
This pattern is an easy repeat using basic stitches. You can easily watch TV and work on this crochet project.
Rainbow Sherbet Ripple Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
Try this classic ripple baby blanket crochet pattern. This free soft rainbow baby blanket crochet pattern use lightweight cotton yarn.
Primrose Baby Blanket Pattern
Lilac Dream Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern – Super Bulky Yarn
Try this pretty chenille baby blanket pattern using easy crochet stitches. There is a free PDF available.
Rainbow Double Dot Baby Blanket Pattern
Make a colorful rainbow blanket using the bobble stitch for the raised dots. This would be great for a boy or girl.
Pink Trinity Blanket Crocheting Pattern
This striped blanket uses self-striping cake yarn. The pretty stitch is called the trinity stitch.
More Free Baby Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 8. Waffle Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 9. Crochet Mixed Cluster Baby Blanket
- 10. Free Purple Dreams Baby Girl Blanket
- 11. Diamond Baby Blanket
- 12. Free Pink Gingham Baby Blanket
- 13. Granny Ripple Baby Blanket
- 14. Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket
- 15. Harlequin Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- 16. Crochet Pink Dots Girl Baby Blanket
- 17. Herfst Blanket Pattern
- 18. Crochet Light Pink Gingham Girl Blanket Pattern
- 19. Berries and Cream Blanket
- 20. Crochet Modern Granny Blanket in Peach and Grey
- 21. Ombre Striped Blanket
- 22. Crochet Modern Boho Granny Blanket
- 23. Catherine’s Wheel Blanket
- 24. Crochet Striped Modern Granny Blanket
- 25. Striped Thicket Stitch Blanket
- 26. Crochet Diamond Berry Stitch Blanket
- 27. Ripple Baby Blanket
- 28. Crochet Block Diamond Blanket
- 29. Crochet Daisy Afghan
- 30. Crochet Berry Chevron Baby Blanket
- 31. Vintage Chic Blanket
- 32. Crochet Even Berry Stitch Blanket
- 33. Daisy Travel Blanket
- 34. Crochet Boho Berry Stitch Blanket
- 35. Chevron Crochet Blanket
- 36. Crochet Polka Dot Heart Doll Blanket
- 37. Single Crochet Chevron Baby Blanket
- 38. Crochet Petal Stitch Baby Blanket
- 39. Cleo’s Cloud Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 40. Crochet Sheep Baby Blanket
- 41. Raspberry & Cream Ripple Blanket
- 42. Crochet Boho Color Block Blanket
- 43. Unicorn Bricks Blanket
- 44. Simple Crochet Baby Blanket
- 45. Katie Baby Blanket
- 46. Crochet Gingham Heart Blanket
- 47. Spring to Life Baby Blanket
- 48. Crochet Jewel Tones Ripple Blanket
- 49. Teal Chevron Baby Blanket
Pin for Later
American Standard Baby Blanket Sizes Crochet
- Lovey: 14 in x 14 in – great for cuddling (35.56 cm)
- Large Lovey: 20 in x 20 in – great for cuddling and covering a newborn in the car seat (50.8 cm)
- Preemie Blanket: 18 in x 18 in (45.72 cm)
- Receiving Blanket: 30 in x 30 in – a great size for a newborn (76.2 cm)
- Baby Blanket: 29 in x 35 in – a great size for a new baby with room to grow (73.66 cm x 88.9 cm)
- Swaddling Blanket: 40 in x 40 in- for wrapping a newborn up tight usually made of gauze or flannel (101.6 cm) but a lightweight yarn would work
- Crib: 45 in x 60 in (114.3 cm x 152.4 cm) – a great blanket size for growing into, toddlers, or a throw for older children
Of course, these sizes are just standard blanket sizes and you wan make them to fix your needs and size. My size choice also depends on how much yarn I have left and the repeat of the pattern.
I hope this helps you decide what size of baby blanket to crochet.
Other Free Crochet Patterns
- Ombre Textured Throw
- Velvet Throw Crochet Pattern
- Even Berry Dish Cloth
- Herringbone Dish Cloth
- Easy Bunny Amigurumi Pattern
- Blue Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Pink Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Ocean Stripe Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Navy Gingham Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Waffle Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Purple Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Blue Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Diamond Baby Blanket
- Pink Gingham Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Pillow – free pattern
- Star stitch Pouch – free pattern
- Free Unicorn Dreams Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Heart square – free pattern
- Jungle Baby Blanket
- Puppy lovey – free pattern
- Bulky Hat Patterns
- Free Dino Patterns
- Free Market Tote Bag
- Nesting Basket – Free Pattern
- Cowl – Free pattern
- Ear Warmer – Free pattern
- Christmas Tree – free pattern
- Christmas -free patterns