Lately I have seen Easter decorations in the stores. This free easy printable Easter egg template craft PDF for kids would be a great way to celebrate the start of spring or Easter.
This project would be great for preschoolers and older. Toddler could paint the egg but the glue might be hard.
You can also use this free blank printable Easter egg template to make your own craft or use as an outline for a coloring page.
This Easter craft would also be a great egg craft for the letter E. You could let them decorate the egg template any way they wanted.
Pair this craft with a book for creating and reading fun. We like Little Blue Truck’s Springtime.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
How to Make a Glitter Printable Template Easter Egg Template Craft for Kids
- egg free printable template PDF – get free printable at the bottom of post
- White Card stock
- Watercolors with brush or try these bright liquid watercolors
- Glitter Gun Pens
- a cup of water
- First, print out the free Easter egg printable template on white card stock. The link is at the end of the how to.
2. Then, decorate the eggs with your choice of glitter glue. The glitter glue worked best if you press at the end then use two fingers to push the glue out. Let the glitter glue dry.
3. Don’t have glitter glue pens, you could use glue to trace and then shake glitter on the glue and let dry.
Next, paint the inside of the eggs with the watercolors. Let dry. Enjoy.
4. You could make several and make a basket full of glittery Easter eggs. You could start with the watercolors first, but my little one could wait to use the glitter glue. Who doesn’t love glitter.
Other Easter Craft Ideas for the free printable Easter egg template
- Use as templates to cut out Easter Eggs out of construction paper
- You can print the Easter Eggs and color with markers or crayons
- Color or use as a template and turn into a Easter Egg Wreath using a paper plate as the wreath base.
- Turn the Easter Eggs into chicks or bunnies by adding eyes, ears and noses.
- Use as a Easter Egg coloring page
Have fun decorating this free egg template printable. This template is great for spring, Easter, or Egg theme activities.
Pin for Later
More Spring Crafts for Kids
- Paper Plate Bunny Craft for Kids
- Fingerprint Cherry Blossom Tree Craft
- Hyacinth Craft for Kids
- Handprint Spring Tree Craft
- Tissue Paper Spring tree Craft
- Spring Chick Craft for Kids
- 20+ Spring Flower Crafts
- Spring Kid Crafts
- List Butterfly Crafts
- 20+ Rainbow Crafts
- 20+ Spring Flower Crafts
- Easter Kid Crafts
- Kite Kid Crafts
- Garden Kid Crafts
- Rain Kid Crafts
- Spring Tree Kid Crafts