I always start to get a little bit of yearning for fall as soon I can tell that summer is ending. The hot, sticky days are just too unbearable and now it’s time for sweater weather which means Pumpkin everything! Now is a great time for crochet for Fall.
The leaves are changing colors and the temperature is dropping, which can only mean one thing – it’s time for crochet! This roundup of 30 Fall crochet patterns includes everything from sweaters and hats to scarves and pumpkins. So grab your hook and get started on some cozy new projects for the season!
Fall is a great time to start on crochet projects for Christmas and the holidays. Soon the weather will cool off and you will need, hats, sweaters, scarves, and more.
What to Crochet for Fall?
- Fall Décor
- Fall Colored Blankets
- Halloween Décor
Pumpkin Crochet Patterns for Fall
Make a cute mini pumpkin with ridges.
Make an easy chunky pumpkin using Bernat Blanket Yarn.
Try this modern crochet pumpkin pattern for fall. This chunky yarn pattern would look great with your fall décor.
There is a knit version of this pattern too.
There are 3 pumpkin patterns, chunky, plaid and farmhouse in this blog post.
More Free Pumpkins
- 10. Simple Ribbed Pumpkin
- 11. Bulky Yarn Ridged Pumpkin
- 12. Rustic Plain & Plain Pumpkins
- 13. Rustic Elegant Pumpkin Free
- 14. Velvet Pumpkin
- 15. Rustic Pumpkin
- 16. Medium Crochet Pumpkin
- 17. Trio of Pumpkins
Crochet for Fall Blanket Patterns
This easy crochet pattern for Fall is made using a stitch that combines basic stitches for a 1 row repeat. The pattern would be great for beginners.
You could make this colorful blanket in any color you choose. I choose Caron Soft Simply Yarn in a solid and paint color.
This chunky soft throw uses the box stitch, an easy combination of double crochet and single crochet. There are lots of different colors of the Bernat Blanket Yarn, which I used for this colorful fall pattern.
Use the leftover scraps from this blanket to make a chunky pumpkin out of a rectangle. This quick pattern turns a basic rectangle into fall décor.
This colorful striped blanket is made with interlocking stripes of beautiful fall colors. This crocheted blanket will make you think of fall.
Fall Scarf Crochet Patterns
When I finished my autumn stripe blanket, I still had some of this colorful Caron Simply Soft Yarn left over. I made this cozy fall scarf with the rest of the yarn.
This crocheted winter scarf pattern is an easy repeat using the berry stitch. This gray tone scarf is made using Caron Chunky Cakes Yarn in Rice Pudding.
This free crochet pattern for an infinity scarf is an easy repeat of the primrose stitch. The crochet pattern uses Lion Brand Mandala which is pretty multicolored cake yarn.
This free & easy crochet pattern for an infinity scarf is uses basic stitches to make a great texture. This color block scarf is an easy repeat using Lion Brand Mandala Yarn.
Try this scarf pattern using the single crochet stitch and the spike stitch. There is a matching hat pattern too.
Fall Sweater Crochet Patterns
Fall Décor Crochet Patterns
Try this colorful fall wreath. The wreath has colorful pumpkins and stripes.
Halloween Crochet Patterns
Make fun jack-o-lantern bags for your kids for trick-or-treating.
Try this free Halloween crochet pattern and make a fun zombie.
More Free Halloween Crochet Pattern
- 6. Red Heart Skulls Party Sticks by Red Heart – Free Halloween Crochet Pattern
- 7. Skull Shawl by kungen och majkis
- 8. Halloween Puppets by Red Heart
- 9. Witchy Cat Hat by Red Heart
- 10. Lollipop Ghost by One Dog Woof
- 11. Halloween Snowglobe by Repeat Crafter Me
- 12. Halloween Party Banner by Red Heart
- 13. Stuff and Spill Halloween Cauldron by Left in Knots
- 14. Baby Bat Sack Hat by The Stitchin’ Mommy
- 15. Spooky Halloween Corner to Corner (C2C) Banner by Winding Road Crochet
- 16. Free Halloween Wreath Crochet Pattern by Divine Debris
- 17. Frankenstein Kawaii Cuddler by 3 a.m. Grace Designs
- 18. Free Halloween Boo Basket Crochet Pattern by 5 Little Monsters
- 19. Ghost Advent Calendar by Stringy Ding Ding
- 20. Halloween Black Cat Wreath by Repeat Crafter Me
- 21. Halloween Blanket CAL by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- 22. Frankenstein Trick or Treat Bag by Sewrella
- 23. Scary Ghost Applique by Damn It Janet, Let’s Crochet!
- 24. The Flattened Witch Pot Holder by The Crafter Life
- 25. Boo-tiful Halloween Pillows by Pixel Perfect Crochet
- 26. Halloween Bag Trio by Highland Hickory Designs
- 27. Happy Bat Bag by Red Heart
- 28. Ghost Ragdoll Amigurumi by Maria’s Blue Crayon
- 29. Halloween Cup Cozy by Repeat Crafter Me
- 30. Frankenstein’s Monster by Spin a Yarn Crochet
- 31. Halloween Web Collar by Lulu Loves
- 32. Sugar Skull Garland by Red Heart
- 33. Halloween Wreath by Highland Hickory Designs
- 34. Halloween C2C Blanket by Repeat Crafter Me
- 35. Witch Legs Scarf by The Crafter Life
- 36. Spider Web Table Mat by Red Heart
- 37. Candy Bucket by Winding Road Crochet
Are you excited for fall yet? It’s my favorite season! The leaves changing color, the crisp air, and of course all of the amazing crochet patterns that come out this time of year. Today we shared some of our favorites and we hope you get a chance to try them out. We can’t wait to see what you make! What is your favorite thing about fall?
Pin for Later
- Flap the Bat
- Voodoo Doll
- Ghost in Witch Hat
- Vlad the Vampire Bat
- Jack Skellington
- Halloween Long Legs Dolls
- Boo Pillow Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Witch & Cat Doll Halloween Crochet Pattern
- Halloween Minis
- Jack-O-Lantern Treat Bag.
- Halloween Trio
Free Crochet Patterns
- 17 Free Pumpkin Crochet Patterns
- Free Chunky Pumpkin Pattern
- 5 Free Pumpkin Patterns
- 3 Free Pumpkin Patterns
- 25 Free Throw Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 25 Free Crochet Baby Afghan Patterns
- 49 Free Boy Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 11 Chunky Crochet Baby Blankets – Free Patterns
- Free Tote Crochet Pattern
- I Love Fall Throw
I have been crocheting since I was 8 years old. I have 40 plus years of experience. My blogging journey started in 2013 and I have been writing about crafts and crocheting since then. I started blogging full time in 2019.