November has arrived and it is time to think about Turkey kid crafts. A colorful easy fingerprint turkey kid craft is perfect.
This is a fun fingerprint turkey kid craft using supplies you probably already have, paper, paint and a free printable.
You can use this turkey craft to keep your kids entertained while you cook Thanksgiving dinner. I have lots of other turkey crafts here.
Pair with a book for creating and reading fun together. We like The Plump and Perky Turkey.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Fingerprint Turkey Kid Craft for Preschoolers
- Red, brown, orange and yellow paint – I used this though tempera paint would be a good idea
- free printable on card stock
- Googly eyes
- Paint brush
- Another small plate or palette to put the paint on
First, print out the free turkey printable.
Put some brown paint on the small plate. Dip your finger tip in the brown paint and cover both circles with brown paint.
Next, put red, yellow, and orange paint on the plate. Use your finger to paint each of the lines different colors.
L didn’t want to finger paint today, so she used a paintbrush. You could paint with cotton swabs too. You could also use markers, crayons, or watercolors.
Another idea, is to use construction paper and trace the pattern and use that for the turkey.
Paint the beak and waddle using a paint brush on the small circle. Paint the turkey feet yellow.
Then put to dots of glue for the eyes and glue the googly eyes on the glue.
Let the painting dry, then cut all the pieces out.
Glue the head to the body. The feet to the back of the body.
I did the feathers two ways. You can cut the strips in half and glue them to the back of the turkey or you can put glue at the bottom of one side of the strip and make a loop. Then glue them to the back of the turkey.
Pin for Later
MORE FALL CRAFTS
- Mosaic Apple Craft
- Fall Leaves
- Fall Trees
- Fabric Fall Tree Craft
- Painted Fall Tree Craft
- 50+ Fall Kid Crafts
- Watercolor Pumpkin Craft
- Apple Activities – Reading and Math
- Apple Crafts
- Back to School Kid Crafts
MORE KID CRAFTS, FUN & BRIGHT FOR ALL AGES
- KITE CRAFTS 15 + COLORFUL CRAFTS
- SUN CRAFTS – 15 + BRIGHT CRAFTS
- 20 PLUS BUG CRAFTS – A LIST OF COLORFUL BUG KID CRAFTS
- GARDEN CRAFT – 20 + KID CRAFT
- SPRING FLOWERS – 20 PLUS FLOWER CRAFTS
- RAINBOW CRAFTS – 20 PLUS COLORFUL CRAFTS
- BUTTERFLY CRAFTS- 20 PLUS BEAUTIFUL CRAFTS
- EARTH DAY CRAFT – 20 + KID CRAFT
- RECYCLED CRAFT – 20 + KID CRAFT
- 4th of July Crafts