Ready for fall? I am. July and August are hot and usually dry. After the heat, I am ready for cooler weather.
Make some of these colorful fall trees, to celebrate the change in the seasons. There are lots of different versions of fall tree kid crafts. Enjoy!
Post contains affiliate links. I receive a small commission when you purchase through these links at no cost to you.
Colorful Fall Tree Kid Crafts
Fun colorful Sponge painted tree using household items and some paint.
Make these pretty fall lights with jars and paper.
Combine fall and math for this fun craft.
Tissue paper, glue, scissors, and a paper bag are all you need for this 3D fall tree.
Make a pretty fall tree or one for all seasons with this handprint tree.
Use this kitchen utensil to make a colorful tree.
Watercolors and bubble-wrap make these pretty trees
Have a snack and make an autumn tree at the same time.
15. Fall Loofah Tree
18. Oats Fall Tree
Use this breakfast food for a fun fall tree.
20. Fall Puzzle Tree
22. Dot Fall Tree
Pin for Later
MORE FALL CRAFTS
- Mosaic Apple Craft
- Fall Leaves
- Fall Trees
- Fabric Fall Tree Craft
- Painted Fall Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Fall Tree Craft
- 50+ Fall Kid Crafts
- Watercolor Pumpkin Craft
- Apple Activities – Reading and Math
- Apple Crafts
- Back to School Kid Crafts
MORE KID CRAFTS, FUN & BRIGHT FOR ALL AGES
- 20 PLUS BUG CRAFTS – A LIST OF COLORFUL BUG KID CRAFTS
- Bee Crafts
- Caterpillar Crafts
- Butterfly Crafts for Kids
- Fingerpaint Butterfly Craft for Kids
- Dragonfly Crafts for Kids
- Paper Roll Dragonfly Crafts for Kids
- Printable Dot Painting Butterfly Craft
- KITE CRAFTS 15 + COLORFUL CRAFTS
- SUN CRAFTS – 15 + BRIGHT CRAFTS
- GARDEN CRAFT – 20 + KID CRAFT
- Snail Crafts
- Watermelon Craft
- Plate Watermelon Craft
- 4th of July Crafts for Kids
- RECYCLED CRAFT – 20 + KID CRAFT
- RAINBOW CRAFTS – 20 PLUS COLORFUL CRAFTS
- Kid Craft Kits