Looking for a cozy handmade gift to make? Any of these winter headbands crochet patterns would be the perfect gift, practical and quick.
Most of the winter headband crochet patterns have matching scarves or cowls too. Keep warm this winter.
There are a lot of creative winter ear warmer and headwrap crochet patterns. There are lots of different colors you could go with.
Free Black Tweed Chunky Crocheted Head band Pattern PDF
Ear warmers are a great beginner crochet project. The crochet headband usually only need 1 skein of yarn and work up quickly.
The easiest head band crochet patterns are basic rectangles.
Crocheted headbands also make great gifts. Crochet head bands can be make to fit anyone’s style from a baby to a man with few changes in style and size.
Since crocheted headbands take little yarn and work up quickly they are a budget concise gift too.
Read the reviews and get ready to start your next winter ear warmer crochet project.
This free chunky crochet ear warmer headband pattern is an easy repeat of single and triple crochet.
It will take only 1 skein and a little time to work up this beginner project using super bulky yarn.
I love the little flexes of color in this tweed yarn. The yarn is easy to work with and makes a thick and warm winter headband.
Free Ear Warmer Crochet Patterns PDF – Winter Headbands for Adults
- Ear Warmer – Free Crocheted Head band pattern Winter Headband
- Black Tweed Chunky Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
- Free Two Tone Ear Warmer – Winter Crochet Head band
- 25 Free Easy Crochet Patterns Ear Warmer
- Free Textured Crocheted Head band
- Free Chunky Herringbone Crochet Headband Pattern
- Black Tweed Chunky Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
- Tie Dye Headband
Winter crochet head bands are great crochet projects. Crochet headband patterns are quick and don’t take much yarn, usually just 1 skein. You can wear them instead of a hat.
There are great beginner crochet headband patterns as well as more advanced. They make great projects quick and warm. There are printable PDF files available.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Winter Headband Crochet Patterns – Crocheted Ear Warmer
1. Autumn Breeze Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
Make a pretty crocheted headband using worsted weight yarn and a pretty multicolored yarn. This crochet headband pattern has added detail of a toggle button.
This crochet designer has lots of stylish winter accessory crochet patterns, headbands, hats, scarves, ear warmers, and more.
One skein makes this colorful crocheted headband pattern. The designer has lots of other patterns, headbands, scarves, hats and more.
5 out of 5 –I love it…it works up fast and is very cute
2. Double Threat Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern PDF
A stylish turban style crocheted headband pattern with ribbing. This is an easy headwrap ear warmer crochet pattern great for beginners.
The winter crochet headband pattern would look good in any color which would make it a great quick gift.
Review- Came out beautifully! So easy to make, too!!!! Thank you for an easy pattern.
Great ear warmer pattern! Love the color coordinated sizes. Made it easy to follow. I’ll be making several for Christmas.
It’s a quick and cozy homemade gift. I made the adult size, using Lion Brand Touch of Alpaca and used less than one skein for this project!
3. Hana Turban Crocheted Winter Head band Pattern PDF
A ribbed crochet turban style headband pattern that would make cute and warm gift. This crochet designer has lots of different easy patterns to try, as well as more headwrap crochet patterns.
5 out of 5 – Easy to follow directions. Easy enough for a beginner to follow!!
Easy helpful pattern! Turned out exactly as in photo, I went down on the starting chains, worked some a few extra rows to make taller and some smaller chains to fit kids!
This crochet designer has more crochet headband patterns, as well as, hats.
4. Warm Welcome Set – Ear Warmer & Cowl Crochet Pattern PDF
Make a textured crocheted headband and matching cowl with this pattern. This designer has lots of great patterns.
Very easy to follow but it’s definitely a headband that might take you a longer time to complete than others 🙂
This designer has lots of stylish crochet patterns for you to try, headbands, hats, scarves, and more.
5.Flower Crocheted Pattern PDF – Adult Ear Warmer
Looking for a pretty and feminine crochet headband pattern? This one is perfect!
The flower accent makes it perfect for Spring and Summer, and it’s easy to crochet.
You’ll love how quickly this project comes together. Give it a try today!
5 out of 5 –Love this pattern.
6. Lara Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
This crochet designer has lots of adult crochet headband patterns to try. Most of the crochet patterns are easy and quick to make.
5 out of 5 – Love this headband! A simple pattern easy to follow, very detailed with clear photo tutorial.
Very quickly – just an hour and a half. Very happy with the purchase! Thank You. Headband Crochet pattern.
7. Braided Chunky Winter Crochet Pattern – Adult Ear Warmer
Make a chunky braided headband with bulky yarn. This crocheted headband will be quick to work up with just one skein of super bulky yarn.
Straightforward pattern and easy to follow. My first attempt isn’t quite as pretty as the listing photos but nice and cozy! Only took about twenty minutes to make and I’m not a super fast crocheted.
well written pattern, easy to understand, and quick to work up! love making these headbands!
8. River Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
5 out of 5 – Beautiful. I have already made 2! Crocheted Headband Pattern.
Well written and easy to follow pattern. I got this done in about a hour but I adjusted the pattern.
Since I used a thinner yarn than it called for. Overall this is a quick project that’s sure to sell.
9. Easiest Super Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
Make a chunky winter headband with bulky yarn and buttons. This would be a great beginner project. You could easy adjust the size using the buttons.
10. Braided Cable Winter Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
As a crochet newbie, this was a fun challenge and a great intro to cables! Pattern was super easy to follow and included photos for reference.
11. Twisted Beans Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern – Adult Winter
Easy pattern to follow, beautiful results! I crochet a bit looser, so I had to cut down the number of rows to fit my head
Very easy to follow the pattern. I made a few ear warmers with thicker velvet yarn and the pattern was easy to modify to fit the bigger yarn and they turned out great! I was super happy with them.
12. Chunky Winter Headband Crochet Pattern
very nice pattern. making for my daughter for Christmas
Looks wonderful. Thank you so much for the instant download. Have a great day!
13. Lida Turban Winter Headband Crochet Pattern
This pattern was easy to read and work. I love the dimension and texture this pattern makes. Crocheted Headband pattern.
This crochet designer has lots of easy patterns to try, ear warmers, headwraps, hats, and more.
14. Twisted Winter Crochet Headband Pattern
I’m obsessed with headband and ear warmers! And this pattern does not disappoint! I love all her patterns!!
A great twisted winter crochet headband pattern to try. Looks great in all kinds of colors
15. Nova Headband Crochet Pattern
Make this textured ear warmer, available in 3 sizes.
16. Celtic Knot Crochet Pattern
Absolutely love this pattern! I had an easy time following it and was able to make a beautiful gift for my sister Click to get the pattern.
17. Winter Bulky Headband Crochet Pattern
I found the pattern a bit confusing to follow initially. I had to spend some time looking at the photo to properly understand what was going on.
But! Once it all clicked, things went smoothly and the scarf came out beautifully.
Make this chunky crochet headband pattern using bulky yarn. The pattern will work up quickly and give you a great textured ear warmer.
18. Braided Headband Pattern
Love the pattern. Well done. Crocheted Headband pattern.
19. Crocheted Heart Headband Pattern
Pattern is easy to follow and makes up beautifully. I highly recommend this pattern.
Make this cute heart ear warmer. It would look adorable on your little one. This designer has lots of different great patterns to try, hats, scarves, and more.
20. Ravencraft Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern Turban Style Adult Headband
5 out of 5 – Liked the look of the pattern very much. Very easy to do. I myself ended up adding on 8 extra stitches, however I just finished chemo and my hair is short and bunched up.
And maybe I have a bigger than average head! Either way, it was very easy to adjust and came out beautiful.
Edited it slightly because I crochet tightly, but it I love it ^-^ came out so nicely. Was easy to follow with the pictures too
I love this pattern. It’s quick and easy. I made bunch as stocking-stuffers and they were a big hit.
Make your own crocheted headwrap pattern.
21. Free Two Tone Crocheted Ear Warmer Pattern
A cozy free crochet winter headband pattern that will keep you warm this winter. There is a matching cowl pattern too. The crochet pattern is available in a free PDF.
22. Free Crocheted Chunky Herringbone Headband PDF
Try this free printable crocheted ear warmer pattern using bulky yarn. This chunky crochet headband pattern is quick and easy.
The crochet pattern uses one stitch. It is a great beginner project.
It works up fast using a super bulky yarn for this ear warmer. The Lion Brand Thick & Quick Yarn used comes in lots of colors.
23. Free Tweed Crochet Headband Pattern PDF
Make a textured chunky headband using Lion Brand Thick & Quick Yarn. This yarn has beautiful flecks of different colors mixed in with the black.
It is an easy pattern with just 2 stitches. The crocheted ear warmer pattern works up quickly using a super bulky yarn.
24. Textured Head band Ear Warmer – Free Crochet Pattern PDF
Make a textured crocheted ear warmer with an easy repeating pattern using this pretty worsted weight yarn.
25. Stained Glass Ear Warmer Headband Crochet Pattern Free PDF
Try this easy stretchy winter headband. The free crochet pattern is a quick one row repeat.
26. Moss Stitch Winter Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern Free
This pattern for a crochet headband is an easy one. This pattern uses the moss stitch and chunky yarn.
27. Starlight Ear Warmer Crochet Pattern
This crochet designer has lots of other modern unique crochet patterns for you to try.
Pin for Later
Winter Crochet Pattern
- Animal Hat Crochet Patterns
- Winter Hat Crochet Patterns
- Beginner Hat Crochet Patterns
- Bulky Crochet Hat Patterns
- Cable Crochet Hat Patterns
- Toddler Hat Crochet Patterns
- Beanie Crochet Patterns
- Hat & Scarf Crochet Patterns
- 15 Men’s Beanie Crochet Patterns
- 13 Ear Warmer Crochet Patterns
- 9 Cute Baby Beanie Crochet Patterns
Free Winter Crochet Patterns
- Autumn Sunset Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Two Tone Cowl – Free Crochet pattern
- Two Tone Ear Warmer – Free Crochet pattern
- Cranberry Chunky Crochet Cowl Pattern
- 25 Free Easy Ear Warmer Pattern
- Free Textured Ear Warmer Pattern
- Free Chunky Herringbone Crochet Head band Pattern
- Black Tweed Chunky Crochet Ear Warmer Pattern
- Stained Glass Ear Warmer Head band Crochet Pattern Free PDF
- Ribbed Crochet Ear Warmer Headband Pattern Free
- Chunky Moss Stitch Ear Warmer – Free Printable PDF Crochet Pattern
- Moss Stitch Crochet Cowl Pattern Free