Looking for a colorful crochet blanket pattern? Check out these ombre crochet blanket patterns!
With a variety of colors and styles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your home.
So get started today and create a beautiful ombre crochet blanket that will brighten up any room.
In this post, we’ve gathered together some of our favorite ombre crochet blanket patterns.
Whether you’re a beginner or a pro, you’re sure to find a pattern that’s perfect for you. So get ready to dive into the world of ombre crochet blankets!
- Caron Ombre Yarn
- Bernat Blanket Ombre Yarn
- Bernat Dappled Blanket Yarn
- Red Heart Super Saver Ombre Yarn
Pretty Ombre Crochet Blanket Patterns
Make this pretty soft simple shell baby blanket pattern with Bernat Dappled Blanket Yarn. It works up quickly with a simple repeat and no changing of colors.
This super bulky yarn crochet blanket pattern uses the easy double crochet stitch and the crossed double crochet stitch to make a fast and soft blanket.
Try this soft chunky blanket. This easy pattern uses Bernat Blanket Yarn. The pattern uses the double crochet stitches and an easy variation.
Make this quick lap blanket using Bernat Dapple Blanket Yarn. This pattern is an easy 1 row repeat. The yarn is really soft.
Try this free worsted weight star stitch throw. This crochet pattern is an easy repeat in gradient stripes. The pattern makes a delicate star of flower pattern.
Crochet blankets are perfect for snuggling up with on a cold winter’s day. This collection of ombre crochet blanket patterns will keep you cozy all season long!
10. Fire Ombre Throw
Make a super chunky crocheted blanket with this easy pattern using a pretty purple soft ombre yarn.
This easy bulky ombre crochet blanket pattern uses two strands of yarn. This blanket is an easy project with soft and cozy results.
There are so many different blanket designs to choose from, so you’re sure to find the perfect one for your home.
Plus, they’re all easy to follow, so even beginner crocheters can whip up a beautiful blanket in no time! So grab your yarn and hooks and get started on one of these fabulous ombre crochet blanket patterns today!
More Ombre Crochet Blankets to Try
- 15. Ombre Sampler Blanket Pattern
- 16. Easy & Quick Ombre Blanket Pattern
- 17. Free Textured Ombre Crochet Blanket Pattern
- 18. Coral Heart Hexagon Blanket
- 19. Nested Diamond Blanket Pattern
- 20. 7 Point Popcorn Stitch Blanket
- 21. Briar Rose Crocheted Blanket Pattern
Pin for Later
More Free Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 100’s of Free Crocheted Blanket Patterns
- Stonewash Chunky Blanket
- 23 Colorful Rainbow Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 75 Cozy Crochet Throw Patterns Free Ideas
- 19 Pretty Ombre Crochet Blanket Patterns
- Blue Dapple Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Free Gray Blue Skies Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Easy Gray & Pink Stripe Crocheted Baby Blanket Pattern
- Herringbone Stripe Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern – Bernat Blanket Yarn
- Dainty Dot Crochet Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Leaf Ripple Throw Crochet Pattern
- Ombre Textured Throw Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Gray Stripe Chunky Throw Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Blue Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Pink Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Ocean Stripe Baby Blanket – free crochet pattern
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free crochet pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Navy Gingham Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Waffle Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Purple Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Blue Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Diamond Crocheted Baby Blanket Pattern
- Pink Gingham Baby Blanket
Other Free Crochet Patterns
- Crunch Stitch Potholder Crochet Pattern
- 21 Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns Free
- Half Double Herringbone Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Crunch Stitch Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Half Double Potholder pattern
- Half double crochet dishcloth pattern
- 123 Sedge Stitch Dishcloth Pattern
- Simple Double Thick Potholder
- Creamsicle Dishcloth Crochet Pattern
- Herringbone Dish Cloth
- Even Berry Dishcloth
- Blue Wave Dishtowel
- Easy Bunny
- What size to make your blanket?
- Rainbow Pillow – free pattern
- Star stitch Pouch – free pattern
- Free Unicorn Dreams Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Heart square – free pattern
- Jungle Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Puppy lovey – free pattern
- Free Bulky Hat Patterns
- Dino Patterns -Free
- Free Market Tote Bag
- Nesting Basket – Free Pattern
- Cowl – Free pattern
- Ear Warmer – Free pattern
- Christmas Tree – free pattern
- Christmas -free patterns
I have been crocheting since I was 8 years old. I have 40 plus years of experience. My blogging journey started in 2013 and I have been writing about crafts and crocheting since then. I started blogging full time in 2019.