This fingerprint fall tree craft is easy and fun. You need just a few supplies, toilet paper rolls, paper, and paint you probably have at home already.
This fall tree craft is easy to do. My little one loves to paint and finger painting is high on her list of activities. If you little one doesn’t like to get messy, try painting with cotton swabs or dabbing with a paint brush.
This fall craft is a great way to use up some toilet paper rolls. You could also recycle some envelopes or used paper into the leaves part of the craft.
This autumn preschool craft would be great for fall, or letter T theme. You could combine it with other similar trees and make a four seasons craft. This fall tree craft would also work for toddlers.
Pair this fingerprint fall tree craft with a book for creating and reading fun. We like Fletcher and the Falling Leaves.
Looking for more fall fun crafts? Try this apple tree craft, fingerprint fall tree crafat, painted leaves, paper pumpkin patch craft, or sponge painted tree. There are also more than 50 fun fall craft to try.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
All activities on this blog should be supervised by an adult.
How to Make a Fingerprint Fall Tree Craft
- Red, Green, & Brown Paint (we used acrylic but I suggest tempera)
- Paper Rolls
- White Card stock
- Small Plate or palette
- Paint brush
- optional – wipes or a damp rag
First, put some brown paint on the plate. Then using the paint brush or your finger paint the paper roll brown. Let dry. Cut a slit in the middle of both sides and 3/4 in down.
Next, put a little of red, yellow, orange, and green paint on the small plate. Using your finger, then, paint dots for the leaves on the card stock paper. Let dry.
Next, using the pencil, draw the top part of the tree or you can trace a circle. I used a 3 3/4 in lid to trace the circle. Cut the top part of the tree out using the scissors. Slide the top of the tree into the slit on the trunk to finish your fingerprint fall tree.
Pin for Later
Other Fall Kid Crafts
- Mosaic Apple Craft
- Fall Leaves
- Fall Trees
- Fabric Fall Tree Craft
- Painted Fall Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Fall Tree Craft
- 50+ Fall Kid Crafts
- Pumpkin Activities – Reading Math
- Watercolor Pumpkin Craft
- Paper Pumpkin Patch Craft
- Apple Activities – Reading and Math
- Apple Crafts
- Fingerprint Apple Tree Craft
- Watercolor Pumpkin
- Back to School Kid Crafts
- Watercolor Fall Leaves
- Watercolor Apple Tree
- Harvest Kid Crafts
- Candy Corn Cob Craft
- Popcorn Corn Cob Craft
- Fun Sunflower Crafts for Kids
Halloween Kid Crafts
- Witch Puppet Craft
- Spider Kid Crafts
- Jack-O-Lantern Kid Crafts
- Bat crafts
- Monster Craft Craft for Kids
- Ghost Crafts
- Witch Crafts
- Frankenstein Puppet Craft
- Jack-O-Lantern Puppet Craft
- Paper Plate Spider Craft
- More Halloween Crafts
- Fall & Halloween Treats
- Paper Roll Jack-O-Lantern Craft
- Candy Corn Jack-O-Lantern Craft
More Fun Crafts for Kids
- 20 PLUS BUG CRAFTS – A LIST OF COLORFUL BUG KID CRAFTS
- Bee Crafts
- Caterpillar Crafts
- Butterfly Crafts for Kids
- Fingerpaint Butterfly Craft for Kids
- Dragonfly Crafts for Kids
- Paper Roll Dragonfly Crafts for Kids
- Printable Dot Painting Butterfly Craft