Looking for some fast and easy crochet patterns? You’ve come to the right place! Here are 25 easy 1 hour crochet projects, great patterns that you can whip up in no time.
From hats and coasters to dishcloths and scrunchies, there’s something for everyone. So grab your hooks and get ready to create!
What Makes a Fast & Easy 1 Hour Crochet Project?
I love projects that are fast and easy to make. So a fast crochet project is one that is small, has easy stitches and an uncomplicated pattern.
One of my favorite stitches to uses for quick crochet patterns is the double crochet stitch. This basic stitch is easy to do and does not take up a lot of yarn.
When you use the stitch and a variation like front or back post, the pattern is interesting but works up quickly.
A quick crochet project is typically one that uses bulky or chunky yarn and large hooks. The projects also tend to have relatively simple stitches and shapes.
This combination of factors makes them quick and easy to work up. Perfect for when you need a last-minute gift or just want to treat yourself to a new project!
Want your project to go faster? Choose bulky or super bulky yarn for your project. Use self striping, variegated or solid yarn as the main color with no changes.
What Can I Crochet in a Hour? Quick Crochet Project Ideas
- Mug Cozies
- Bulky Yarn Hats
- Headbands/ Ear Warmers
- Kitchen Patterns
- Small Keychain
- Easy Christmas Ornaments
- Face Scrubbies
- Easy Cowl
- Soap Holder
25 Fast & Easy 1 Hour Crochet Projects to Create Now
Try this fast & easy 1 hour crochet project. This crochet pattern uses super bulky yarn and simple stitches to make a quick project.
This double thick potholder is one of the first things I learned to make. You just use single crochet stitches and go around and around until it meets to form a square.
They work great as potholders, just make sure you use 100% cotton yarn. A stiffer cotton yarn works better in my opinion.
I am brand new to crocheting and I chose this pattern to be my first mini project – which I am glad I did! The stem for the strawberry was sort of difficult.
I loved making these Strawberry coasters! I’m made them for my daughter’s baby shower and she loves them too! Thank you for a great and well written pattern!
The granny square is an easy square to make. It is a combination double crochet stitches.
Try this easy and quick chunky yarn crochet hat pattern. This project works up fast and would make a great gift.
Hats are a quick and easy project, especially using bulky or super bulky yarn. There are 100s of free hat crochet patterns to try.
This is a great 1 hour crochet project. The quick pattern uses Bernat Blanket Yarn.
This is a small and quick project. This free ear warmer pattern uses the herringbone stitch.
Join this 90’s hair trend and make an easy hair scrunchie. This pattern doesn’t need much yarn or time.
This chunky cowl is made using the moss stitch, an easy combo of the single crochet stitch and the chain stitch. There is a matching ear warmer too.
Make this easy crochet washcloth pattern using the wide double crochet pattern. The stitch is an easy variation of the double crochet stitch.
This crocheted washcloth pattern works up fast.
12. Popsicle Holder
Try this free ice pop holder. I used the leftover yarn from my cotton dishcloths to make these super fast holders.
This 1 hour crochet project is made from a rectangle using super bulky yarn. This pattern is easy to learn.
This adorable Kawaii style crocheted keychain will work up quickly. You can use bag charm or gift.
You will need some yarn, a keychain ring, safety eyes, a crochet hook, & tapestry needle to make this quick crochet project.
Make your own adorable dog key chain amigurumi pattern. This would be a perfect gift for a dog lover.
Make these quick Christmas wreath ornaments using cotton yarn and a thick pony tail holder.
They are fast to make and there are two versions of the the pattern. One pattern uses puff stitches and one a simple ruffle. Learn how to make these wreaths today.
More Fast & Easy 1 Hour Crochet Projects to Create Now
- 17. 1 Hour Bowl Cozy Crochet Project
- 18. Simple Crochet Baset Pattern
- 19. Granny Square
- 20. Easy Double Thick Potholder
- 21. Knotted headband
- 22. Face scrubbies
- 23. Pretty flowers
- 24. Cup cozy Quick Crochet Pattern
- 25. iPhone case
- 26. Flower coasters
- 27. One Hour Slippers
- 28. One Hour Crochet Beanie
- 29. 50 Minute Easy Crocheted Scarf
- 30. Even Berry Pumpkins
- 31. Quick Chunky Ear Warmer
More Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- Beginner How To Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Ocean Baby Blanket
- Crochet Simple Pink Baby Blanket
- Crochet Beginner Grit Stitch Baby Blanket
- Jane Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Crochet Modern Moss Stitch Blanket
- Color Block Beginner Crochet Blanket Pattern
- Cozy & Quick Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern
- Beginner Fall Throw Blanket
- Chunky Crochet Blanket Pattern
Pin for Later
More Crocheting Patterns
- Big List of Free Crocheting Patterns
- 33 Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns – Great for Cleaning
- 42 Free Crochet Washcloth Patterns to Try
- 21 Learn How to Make Crochet Blanket Patterns for Beginners
- 15 Crochet Hat Patterns for Beginners – Pattern Tips
- 15 Easy Coaster Patterns to Crochet
- 31 Free Coaster Crochet Patterns – Quick & Easy
More Easy & Quick Crochet Patterns
- 27 Easy 1 Hour Crochet Projects – Patterns & Ideas
- The Best 31 Quick & Easy Keychain Crochet Patterns – Cute Ideas
- Easy Crochet Patterns – 13 Quick Projects to Create Now
- 31 Easy Crochet Bucket Hat Patterns
- 100’s of Easy Beginner Crochet Patterns – Ideas & Projects
- 20 Popular Crochet Stitch Patterns to Try
- 25 Crochet Heart Patterns Free Valentine’s Day Ideas
- 37 Easy Flower Crochet Patterns and Ideas