Looking for a free crochet dishcloth patterns to try? I have gathered several different free kitchen dishcloth patterns.
Crochet dishcloths crochet patterns are great for learning a new crochet stitch. You can practice a new stitch technique.
You do not need much yarn to make crochet dishcloths patterns, 1 skein of Sugar n Cream yarn or 2 skeins of any cotton yarn to make to matching crocheted dish cloths.
It is also a great time to try different color and crochet stitch combinations. There are lots of different colors of cotton yarn in solids and variegated colors.
Crocheted dishcloths patterns are great for beginner crocheters too. You don’t need much yarn and you can practice before you take on a larger crochet project.
You can use them as a kitchen cleaning cloth, dish towel, or wash cloth. They work great and are durable.
Crochet dishcloths are great gifts too. You can choose a color to go with their décor or a neutral that would go with anyone’s style. They are practical too.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Like videos, try these
- Crochet Pattern for Dishcloth -Nubbly Stitch
- EASY BEGINNER’S Crochet Dish Cloth – YouTube
- EASY Textured Crochet Dish Cloth, by Bonnie Barker – YouTube
- A Pretty Simple Dishcloth – Crochet Quick Fix – Pattern & Tutorial
Make a Free Crochet Dishcloth Patterns
This cotton crochet pattern for a dishcloth is made using a variation of the double crochet stitch. The variation gives a angle to the stitches
I made this crocheted dishcloth using the even berry crochet stitch and the single crochet stitch. I have lots of crochet dishcloths patterns available.
This free cotton yarn crochetpattern for a dishcloth makes a pretty diagonal pattern using only single and double crochet stitches.
This crochet pattern for a dishcloth has a matching potholder pattern for you to try too.
Try this crunch stitch pattern. It makes a dense texture without holes. There is a matching double thick pot holder crochet pattern.
This crochet pattern for a dishcloth has a matching potholder pattern for you to try.
This sedge stitch crochet washcloth pattern is an easy combination of basic stitches.
You can crochet on the bias and add stripes or not to make this dishcloth. There is a video if you are new to corner to corner crocheting.
This cotton crocheted dishcloth pattern is made alternating double and single crochet stitches great for beginners.
Make your own set of 4 textured crocheted dishcloths with these patterns.
A modern dishcloth pattern in a solid color.
The moss stitch pattern is great for beginners. This pattern uses the single crochet and chain stitch.
Make a cluster washcloth using the double crochet together stitch, which is easy to learn. It makes little groups of slightly raised puffs. This stitch would be great for a blanket too.
Try this double crochet dishcloth pattern. It uses the double crochet stitch and a variation the crossed double. Dishcloths are a great beginner pattern or a way to try a new stitch without making a big project.
Make this easy crochet washcloth pattern using the wide double crochet pattern. The stitch is an easy variation of the double crochet stitch. This crocheted washcloth pattern works up fast.
Try a new stitch with this easy free washcloth crochet pattern. The spider stitch is an easy stitch that uses single crochet and the chain stitch to make a pretty texture.
Try this free easy dishcloth pattern using the waffle stitch a combination of double crochet stitches.
Try this pretty striped stitch. It is an easy combination of double crochet stitch.
Try the shell stitch. This easy crochet stitch uses single and double crochet to make a pretty shell design.
The pattern has a two row repeat. This crochet pattern works up quickly.
Crocheting is a great way to make beautiful and useful items for your home. From washcloths to dishcloths, you can make all sorts of things with yarn and a crochet hook. Here are some free crochet dishcloth patterns to try out:
More Free Crochet Dishcloths Patterns to try.
- Corner-to-Corner Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- Scrubby Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- Breast Cancer Dishcloth Pattern
- Super Scrubby Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- Bobble Crochet Phrases Dishcloth Patterns
- Mesh Crochet Pattern for a Dishcloth
- Kitchen Towel Set Crochet Pattern
- Cotton Cloths and Crochet Basket Pattern
- Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- Donut Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- Rainbow Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- Hanging Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
Pin for Later
More Free Crochet Patterns
- Ombre Throw Blanket
- Velvet Throw Blanket
- Even Berry Dish Cloth
- Herringbone Dish Cloth
- Easy Bunny
- Blue Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Pink Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Ocean Stripe Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Navy Gingham Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Waffle Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Purple Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Blue Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Diamond Baby Blanket
- Pink Gingham Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Pillow – free pattern
- Star stitch Pouch – free pattern
- Free Unicorn Dreams Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Heart square – free pattern
- Jungle Baby Blanket
- Puppy lovey – free pattern
- Free Bulky Hat Patterns
- Dino Patterns
- Free Market Tote Bag
- Nesting Basket – Free Pattern
- Cowl – Free pattern
- Ear Warmer – Free pattern
- Christmas Tree – free pattern
- Christmas -free patterns
- 9 Free Baby Blanket
More Baby Crochet Patterns
- Summer Baby Shoes
- Crochet Baby Shoes Pattern
- Baby Blankets
- Baby Lovey
- Security Blanket
- Baby Rattle
- Easy Baby Blankets
- More Baby shoes
- Baby Boots
More Amigurumi Patterns
- Panda Patterns
- Horse Crochet Patterns
- Lamb Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Bunny Toy Crochet Patterns
- Doll Amigurumi Patterns
- Beginner Amigurumi Crochet Patterns
- Horse & Unicorn
- Teddy Bear
- Free Dinosaur
- More Unicorn
- More Bunny
- More Dinosaurs
More Crochet Patterns
- Hooded Scarves
- Cable Blanket
- Ear Warmer
- Triangular Shawl Patterns
- Shawl Crochet Patterns