Looking for a free crochet washcloth patterns to try? I have gathered several different free kitchen dishcloth patterns. I made a herringbone and an even berry dishcloth, single double, or blue wave dishtowel.
Crocheted washcloth or dishcloth patterns are great for learning a new crochet stitch. You can practice a new stitch technique.
You do not need much yarn, 1 skein of Sugar n Cream yarn or 2 skeins of any cotton yarn to make to matching dish cloths.
It is also a great time to try different color and stitch combinations. There are lots of different colors of cotton yarn in solids and variegated colors.
Washcloths are great for beginner crocheters too. You don’t need much yarn and you can practice before you take on a larger crochet project.
You can use them as a kitchen cleaning cloth, dish towel, or washcloth. They work great and are durable.
Dishcloths are great gifts too. You can choose a color to go with their décor or a neutral that would go with anyone’s style. They are practical too.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a small commission if you purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Like videos, try these
- Crochet Nubbly Stitch
- EASY BEGINNER’S Crochet Dish Cloth – YouTube
- EASY Textured Crochet Dish Cloth, by Bonnie Barker – YouTube
- A Pretty Simple Dishcloth – Crochet Quick Fix – Pattern & Tutorial
Make a Free Crochet Washcloth Patterns
This pattern is made using the moss stitch a great beginner crochet stitch made up of the chain and single crochet stitch. Try this free and easy crochet washcloth pattern.
Make a cluster washcloth using the double crochet together stitch, which is easy to learn. It makes little groups of slightly raised puffs. This stitch would be great for a blanket too.
This dishcloth is made using a variation of the double crochet stitch. The variation gives a angle to the stitches.
I made this dishcloth using the even berry crochet stitch and the single crochet stitch.
This pattern has great textured. Try the bean stitch it is an easy one row repeat.
Try this double crochet dishcloth pattern. It uses the double crochet stitch and a variation the crossed double. Dishcloths are a great beginner pattern or a way to try a new stitch without making a big project.
Make this easy crochet washcloth pattern using the wide double crochet pattern. The stitch is an easy variation of the double crochet stitch. This crocheted washcloth pattern works up fast.
Try a new stitch with this easy free washcloth crochet pattern. The spider stitch is an easy stitch that uses single crochet and the chain stitch to make a pretty texture.
This free cotton yarn dishcloth pattern makes a pretty diagonal pattern using only single and double crochet stitches.
This is an easy variation of the beginner stitch, the half double crochet pattern.
This free printable PDF crochet washcloth pattern makes a thick cloth with no holes. It has a easy basic repeat using just two stitches, the slip stitch and the half double crochet.
This crochet washcloth pattern is an easy pattern to make and gives great texture.
Make an easy washcloth with this free crochet pattern. The pattern uses easy basic crochet stitches.
Try the mesh stich with this free printable dishcloth crochet pattern.
Try a different cluster stitch with this half double cluster.
You can crochet on the bias and add stripes or not to make this dishcloth. There is a video if you are new to corner to corner crocheting.
This cotton dishcloth pattern is made alternating double and single crochet stitches great for beginners.
A modern dishcloth pattern in a solid color.
More Free Crochet Washcloth Patterns to try.
- 23. Corner-to-Corner Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- 24. Scrubby Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- 25. Breast Cancer Dishcloth Pattern
- 26. Super Scrubby Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- 27. Bobble Crochet Phrases Dishcloth Patterns
- 28. Mesh Crochet Dishcloth Pattern
- 29. Kitchen Towel Set Crochet Pattern
- 30. Cotton Cloths and Crochet Basket Pattern
- 31. Tunisian Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- 32. Donut Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- 33. Rainbow Crochet Dishcloth Free Pattern
- 34. Hanging Dishcloth Free Crochet Pattern
- 35. Cottage Square Dishcloth
Pin for Later
More Free Crochet Patterns
- Ombre Throw Blanket
- Velvet Throw Blanket
- Even Berry Dish Cloth
- Herringbone Dish Cloth
- Easy Bunny
- Blue Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Pink Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Ocean Stripe Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Granny Ripple Baby Blanket -free pattern
- Hugs and Kisses Ripple Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Harlequin Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Jungle Friend Baby Blanket– free pattern
- Navy Gingham Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Waffle Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Purple Dreams Baby Blanket – free pattern
- Blue Beautiful Baby Blanket
- Diamond Baby Blanket
- Pink Gingham Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Pillow – free pattern
- Star stitch Pouch – free pattern
- Free Unicorn Dreams Baby Blanket
- Rainbow Heart square – free pattern
- Jungle Baby Blanket
- Puppy lovey – free pattern
- Free Bulky Hat Patterns
- Dino Patterns
- Free Market Tote Bag
- Nesting Basket – Free Pattern
- Cowl – Free pattern
- Ear Warmer – Free pattern
- Christmas Tree – free pattern
- Christmas -free patterns
- 9 Free Baby Blanket