This fingerprint apple tree craft is easy and fun. You need just a few supplies, toilet paper rolls, paper, and paint.
This apple tree craft is easy to do. My little one loves to paint and finger painting is high on her list of activities. If you little one doesn’t like to get messy, try painting with cotton swabs.
This fingerprint apple tree craft for preschoolers would be great for fall, harvest, letter A, or farm theme. You could combine it with other similar trees and make a four seasons craft.
Pair this craft with a book for creating and reading fun. We like Apples Apples Everywhere: Learning About Apple Harvest
Looking for more fall fun crafts? Try this apple tree craft, fingerprint fall tree, painted leaves, paper pumpkin patch craft, or sponge painted tree. There are also more than 50 fun fall craft to try.
There are affiliate links in this post. I will receive a commission if you purchase through these links.
All activities on this blog should be supervised by an adult.
How to Make a Fingerprint Apple Tree Kid Craft for Kids
- Red, Green, & Brown Paint (we used acrylic but I suggest tempera)
- Paper Rolls
- White Card stock
- Small Plate or palette
- Paint brush
- optional – wipes or a damp rag
First, put some brown paint on the plate. Then using the paint brush or your finger paint the paper roll brown. Let dry. Cut a slit in the middle of both sides and 3/4 in down.
Next, put a little of red and green paint on the small plate. Using your finger, then, paint green dots for the leaves on the card stock paper. Then use red for the apples. Let dry.
Next, using the pencil, draw the top part of the tree or you can trace a circle. I used a 3 3/4 in lid to trace the circle. Cut the top part of the tree out using the scissors. Slide the top of the tree into the slit on the trunk to finish your fingerprint apple tree craft.
Pin for Later
More Fun Fall Crafts for Kids
- Mosaic Apple Craft
- Fall Leaves
- Fall Trees
- Fabric Fall Tree Craft
- Painted Fall Tree Craft
- Fingerprint Fall Tree Craft
- 50+ Fall Kid Crafts
- Pumpkin Activities – Reading Math
- Watercolor Pumpkin Craft
- Paper Pumpkin Patch Craft
- Apple Activities – Reading and Math
- Apple Crafts
- Fingerprint Apple Tree Craft
- Watercolor Pumpkin
- Back to School Kid Crafts
- Watercolor Fall Leaves
- Watercolor Apple Tree
- Harvest Kid Crafts
- Candy Corn Cob Craft
- Popcorn Corn Cob Craft
Halloween Kid Crafts
- Witch Puppet Craft
- Spider Kid Crafts
- Jack-O-Lantern Kid Crafts
- Bat crafts
- Monster Craft
- Ghost Crafts
- Witch Crafts
- Frankenstein Puppet Craft
- Jack-O-Lantern Puppet Craft
- Paper Plate Spider Craft
- More Halloween Crafts
- Fall & Halloween Treats
- Paper Roll Jack-O-Lantern Craft
- Candy Corn Jack-O-Lantern Craft
More Fun Crafts for Kids
- 20 PLUS BUG CRAFTS – A LIST OF COLORFUL BUG KID CRAFTS
- Bee Crafts
- Caterpillar Crafts
- Butterfly Crafts for Kids
- Fingerpaint Butterfly Craft for Kids
- Dragonfly Crafts for Kids
- Paper Roll Dragonfly Crafts for Kids
- Printable Dot Painting Butterfly Craft